The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 430

Mata benched with a cold. You utter, utter c**t Benitez. I hope Ramabitch fires your f**king useless, rotating arse.

Gareth Bale, I hate you.

As someone with a soft spot for the North East teams I was pleased that Sissoko and Guffran were doing the business, especially when Redknapp's poaching of Remy backfired with him getting injured straight away. Now Gouffran's out long term... Bad luck mate.

He's not broken his leg so, fingers crossed, he won't be out too long.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ February 7 2013, 5:08 PM GMT

:D Nice one Shaggy.

I hope you're not actually a QPR supporter though since you haven't got any in your team.

No. Although I did pick Taraabt at the beginning of last season, and he couldn't be bothered, so I sold him after about 6 weeks. I think I had Anton Ferdinand at one point as well.

I had a small ten quid bet on man Utd to win the prem before the season started

And even though it's mid Feb - Paddy Power just paid out my winnings!

Blimey, Gerrard denied by Foster from the penalty spot. Then WBA go up the other end and score which only their second shot on goal after 80 minutes.

Oh dear, it got worse for the reds. Unbelievable.

The commentator said it last night about liverpool - 2 steps forward, 1 step back.

Terrible penalty by Gerrard.

Wasn't a penalty in a million years

Typical big team biased referee

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ February 7 2013, 9:05 PM GMT

Carragher retiring.
Great ambassador for Liverpool & Football in general.

Except nobody can understand a word he says. Not much for an ambassador. Unless he's got Ferrero Rocher.

Quote: lofthouse @ February 10 2013, 2:52 PM GMT

I had a small ten quid bet on man Utd to win the prem before the season started

And even though it's mid Feb - Paddy Power just paid out my winnings!

That's a relief. Didn't they do the same thing last season and then they blew it!!!

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: Michael Richards @ February 12 2013, 1:28 PM GMT

The commentator said it last night about liverpool - 2 steps forward, 1 step back.

Terrible penalty by Gerrard.

That's a bit generous. Seems more like one step forward one step back.

QPR are no steps forward, and one step back onto a massive f**king landmine... then another step back onto another one... then back onto dog shit... then more mines...

What's going to happen if they go down? All those players on massive wages...

On a personal note - as a Newcastle fan I do like the idea of Remy getting relegated.

Quote: Chappers @ February 12 2013, 11:50 PM GMT

That's a bit generous. Seems more like one step forward one step back.

I dunno though, I think they look better now than they did a few years ago. Also like how Rogers is bringing in more british players to get that passion for the club back again. Funny thing is though - Rogers isn't looking like such a great manager anymore seeing how well Laudrup is doing for the Swans.

Quote: Michael Richards @ February 13 2013, 9:50 AM GMT

On a personal note - as a Newcastle fan I do like the idea of Remy getting relegated.

Me too. :D Money grabbing bastard.

Quote: Michael Richards @ February 13 2013, 9:50 AM GMT

Also like how Rogers is bringing in more british players to get that passion for the club back again. Funny thing is though - Rogers isn't looking like such a great manager anymore seeing how well Laudrup is doing for the Swans.

I don't think much of Rogers. Seeing that documentary, on 5 a while ago, he just didn't seem very motivational.

Quote: Nil Putters @ February 13 2013, 10:10 AM GMT

Me too. :D Money grabbing bastard.

And Marseille gave you Ben Arfa.

Remy has a get-out clause in his contract if they get relegated. He'll be on an avion or bateau before the whistle leaves the referee's lips.

Quote: Nil Putters @ February 13 2013, 10:10 AM GMT

I don't think much of Rogers. Seeing that documentary, on 5 a while ago, he just didn't seem very motivational.

Who's in the envelope?? WHO'S IN THE ENVELOPE!! :D

All three have got Downing's name in them.