The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 429

Quote: roscoff @ January 29 2013, 11:05 AM GMT

I'm a bit of a Swansea supporter (armchair version really) and I would have kicked the shit out of the ballboy if he'd done that. He's a spoilt brat for all I can see and deserved what he got. If your job is to get the ball back in play do it not be a twat about it.

Agreed.
If a player had done that he'd have ben sent off.

I bet everyone at Man City is breathing a huge sigh of relief after getting rid of that sulky nightmare. I'm sure they'll be playing with a lot more passion for the club now he's gone. Amazed how much they got for him too. I think they should use that money to buy in Carroll, a perfect match for City.

I wish Chelsea would by Carroll.
:(

Just been reminded of the time when I was accosted by a Saturday night drunk. He repeatedly said to me, "I had a trial for Sheffield United....I could've been somebody!"

And now he is. Well done, Ched Evans!

Dan

Quote: Tuumble @ January 31 2013, 9:07 AM GMT

Just been reminded of the time when I was accosted by a Saturday night drunk. He repeatedly said to me, "I had a trial for Sheffield United....I could've been somebody!"

Sean Bean?

I woke up dis mornin'
Could not believe de news
Said I woke up dis mornin'
QPR don't like my shoes
Oh dem whingy transfer blues

\o/

Quote: shaggy292 @ February 1 2013, 3:36 AM GMT

I woke up dis mornin'
QPR don't like my shoes

Laughing out loud

We play great against City in midweek but still can't get a f**king win! Jamie Mackie was outstanding for us today, that lad just never gives up. e must be a nightmare to defend against.

Vaguely encouraged by the England performance last night.
But I think we all know what's going to happen in the games that actually matter.
:(

Quote: shaggy292 @ February 1 2013, 3:36 AM GMT

I woke up dis mornin'
QPR don't like my shoes

:D Nice one Shaggy.

I hope you're not actually a QPR supporter though since you haven't got any in your team.

Carragher retiring.
Great ambassador for Liverpool & Football in general.

There's a fella who just got on with his job, wasn't flash on or off the pitch, and a loyal player for the same club.

*that's Jamie I'm talking about, not Sunshine - he's a right flash journeyman!

Laughing out loud

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/spanish-liga-messi-signs-2018-barcelona-160441594.html

600k per week! Jesus! That's a huge wage, but really, how do you assess Messi's worth? I imagine Barcelona wanted to make sure Messi was looked after before any financial fair play regulations came in, but it still seems excessive.