Status report Page 4,882

Good ole days...

A lot of things are probably part of your good ole days but it doesn't mean you need them back. :)

*shuts up now*

:D

Keep going, man. You're doing great.

Quote: Booo @ November 21 2012, 9:47 PM GMT

A lot of things are probably part of your good ole days but it doesn't mean you need them back. :)

*shuts up now*

What does that mean?

*intrigued*

(Did we "do" something one night?) Huh?

You look like Santa.

Quote: Nil Putters @ November 21 2012, 9:48 PM GMT

:D

Keep going, man. You're doing great.

Cheers Nilbo.

Quote: Lee @ November 21 2012, 9:49 PM GMT

What does that mean?

*intrigued*

(Did we "do" something one night?) Huh?

Angry

It means what it means. It was encouragement not to look back?

Quote: Booo @ November 21 2012, 9:54 PM GMT

Angry

It means what it means. It was encouragement not to look back?

Sowee! :$

Thought I heard someone spanking the monkey in here.

My mistake.

*walks away whistling*

Quote: Nil Putters @ November 21 2012, 9:57 PM GMT

Thought I heard someone spanking the monkey in here.

My mistake.

*walks away whistling disappointed*

Hahahaha

Back from a philosophy group where I realised I was more intrigued by the humans than by the discussion. The man wearing two jackets and two shirts who looked like a serial killer was particularly intriguing.

My hair is taking the piss. Not only is my hairline receding quite rapidly, a month ago amongst it I discovered a grey introducer. I thought not much of it, a random grey hair, so what. I've just discovered a second! I'm 27 years old! WTF?!

Pluck them out?

I think some people start going grey at 17, so it could be worse!

Quote: Lee @ November 22 2012, 12:23 PM GMT

My hair is taking the piss. Not only is my hairline receding quite rapidly, a month ago amongst it I discovered a grey introducer. I thought not much of it, a random grey hair, so what. I've just discovered a second! I'm 27 years old! WTF?!

I have friends that went bald a lot younger than that. My mum blames our generation's hair loss on all the oestrogen in our water supply, all thanks to the contraceptive pill. She's full of theories, that one!