Status report Page 4,883

Pluck them out? Every hair is precious to a balding man!

I shave my head anyway, it's not so bad.

Quote: Lee @ November 22 2012, 12:23 PM GMT

My hair is taking the piss. Not only is my hairline receding quite rapidly, a month ago amongst it I discovered a grey introducer. I thought not much of it, a random grey hair, so what. I've just discovered a second! I'm 27 years old! WTF?!

I'm 25, I think I have few. Recently some of my bones and muscles are feels stiff sometimes.

Quote: reds @ November 22 2012, 12:41 PM GMT

I'm 25, I think I have few. Recently some of my bones and muscles are feels stiff sometimes.

Ah Bless, you have no idea of the world of pain waiting for you! :P

Quote: Pingl @ November 22 2012, 12:43 PM GMT

Ah Bless, you have no idea of the world of pain waiting for you! :P

I was hoping I would be a lot older before it started.

Quote: reds @ November 22 2012, 12:50 PM GMT

I was hoping I would be a lot older before it started.

I started to notice grey hairs, aching bones etc in my mid twenties. Funnily enough I feel better now than I did back then, but you slow down as you get older. So there is some hope ;)

:) After having first child noticed I had begun to grow a 'Mallen streak'- a silver hair streak! looked not bad at the start, then more buggers began to join in with the streak, I was about 25!
The hormone theory rings true.

My wife asked me the other day if I would like to be young again. I said my ideal age would be thirty, you've learnt enough to know who you are and not take to much shit. But your still young enough that people don't offer you a seat on the bus, or chuck coins at you when your waiting for your wife outside Primark. ;)

:D Understand!

I think I have one or two brown hairs left.

My hair is taking the piss. Not only is my hairline receding quite rapidly, a month ago amongst it I discovered a grey introducer. I thought not much of it, a random grey hair, so what. I've just discovered a second! I'm 27 years old! WTF?!

Why worry, for Gorillas and possibly Chimps, a Silver Back is a sign of strength & maturity and ability to win out as chief impregnator of the females.

Cool

Quote: billwill @ November 22 2012, 5:06 PM GMT

I think I have one or two brown hairs left.

Why worry, for Gorillas and possibly Chimps, a Silver Back is a sign of strength & maturity and ability to win out as chief impregnator of the females.

However London Zoo seem unaware of this, as when I tried to climb the fence at the gorilla enclosure, armed with some johnnies, a bottle of banana wine and a David Attenborough mask. They kicked me out and stuck me on the sex offenders register.
I'd have shown them females a silver back and no mistake.

Cool

BillWill you scamp!

(this post sweded by Sootyj)

Will Cam has just renewed his Phone contract and got an iphone4s. He is fumbling his way around !

Your hairline is receding, Lee? I always imagined you as quite the hirsute fellow. I found my first grey hair when I was 16, but luckily their takeover is going at a snail's pace.

Quote: David Bussell @ November 22 2012, 12:37 PM GMT

I have friends that went bald a lot younger than that.

How is Tim Smith?

I've had a few grey hairs since I was a toddler. Not going bald yet, though.

Quote: Ben @ November 22 2012, 11:15 PM GMT

How is Tim Smith?

Exceedingly bald.

What are Mr killings ginger nuts like?

Quote: David Bussell @ November 23 2012, 7:44 AM GMT

Exceedingly bald.

So not that ginger then

What are Mr killings ginger nuts like?

Quote: David Bussell @ November 23 2012, 7:44 AM GMT

Exceedingly bald.

So not that ginger then