A True Story

O

First of all i would like to welcome you to BSG, secondly I have seen some of your responses and there very helpful and detailed. I have a few sketches in critique I wouldn't mind you looking at, I would appreciate some advice and I will not get violent. (I say this putting down the baseball bat in my right hand)

Ermmm ... Gervais and Merchant!

Welcome anyway. :)

YoYo Chimes my friend.
*Gives a happy slap*

Welcome! Wave

Irony being, you're name doesn't ring a bell, but I can't help feeling we've met in places like this before... :D

ow'do.

Chimes, my forum name is the same the net over but you strike me as reminiscent of someone I know from another board using a different alias. If you are who I think you are you (should) know me.

Can you confirm (or deny)? :)

"You rang"

Quote: Chimes of Freedom @ February 1, 2008, 12:24 PM

. . . all of which nostalgic ruminating brings me to my point which is that, because comedy is so very subjective, even the greatest of minds can disagree about what's funny and what's not funny - or about what's more funny and what's less funny.

Hello ... a lot of sense in your intro. It worries me quite a lot sometimes that even an 'on the page' verbatim script from a well known and very successful series doesn't read nearly as funny as the thing acted out on screen (not to me anyway). That, of course, just adds to the general problem of sending scripts off somewhere in the hope that the person getting it is more or less on the same wavelength.

Anyway, welcome to the BSG. Hope you have a jolly time here, what!

That was the weirdest intro thread ever but welcome anyway Wave

This has been a most interesting introduction. Welcome.

I wondered who threw that f**king stapler.

And welcome by the way.

Wasting stationary eh? Do you know how much the BSG annual office supplies bill is? Oh and welcome.

funny story I was down oxford street and this stapler hit me on the head,

if it was Gervais tough luck I'm keeping it you're rich enough to buy another stapler

Welcome! :)