Things that piss you off Page 1,090

When someone lets go of a door and it swings towards me I kick it with my foot to make a bang noise and hold my nose as if it struck it.

Quote: Oldrocker @ September 1 2012, 4:41 PM BST

People in supermarkets who, on reaching the freezer section, decide that they don't want the fresh food they've chosen and put it in the freezer in exchange for a frozen variety !

Last evening I saw 3 x £2.50 fresh pizzas dumped in the frozen ones and a fresh leg of lamb priced about £7.50 dumped in the frozen meat. A criminal waste of food especially if multiplied over the country as a whole.

Or when they get something cold/frozen, decide they don't want it and leave it on the shelf nect to the baked beans etc.

:P I always pinch grapes, does anyone else?

A Question of Sport.

Quote: Joyce @ September 2 2012, 11:44 AM BST

I knew someone who liked it when their girlfriend sneezed on them...I'm guessing that's not what you mean.

He must have been permanantly orgasmic when she had flu then!

Nasal fluids? could be, could be..... but it's snot what I really had in mind Joyce.

TTPYO: The new Tetley tea advert where the lady who looks like the woman from the IT Crowd doesn't want to tell people on Facebook about her job promotion, because people might congratulate her and that is just way too much hassle. Ah, the tiny little poppet can't be dealing with her friends, why can't they just leave her alone?

Perhaps a quick tour of combat in Afghanistan would change her perspective somewhat on life's troubles.

Quite cross today that some manufacturers of outsize clothes don't automatically assume us more voluptuous (fat knacker) women have huge arms as well as having a humungous 'arris and girth. Sorry...went out last night...got a bit pissed. Hanging today and in-laws are on their way over. In moan mode already. <reaches for the nytols> Aiming to be in a vegetative state by the time they get here. If they want to talk about sensible stuff...I'll just be all...mmmmuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrr.

Stepping on a dog turd

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ September 5 2012, 1:08 PM BST

Stepping on a dog turd

...bare-footed.

Quote: Joyce @ September 5 2012, 1:21 PM BST

...bare-footed.

Ok, that never happened to me...I mean barefooted! That's disgusting >_<

A school collegue of mine once stepped on a dog turd but didn't realize it. Later that day he squatted down and soiled his jeans with it. He didn't realize that either until people told him he stank like sh...

People that are either waaaay right wing or waaaay left wing piss me off! I wrote a satire piece about this, taking the piss of course....

http://zeitlies.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/who-is-moresensitive-hippie-douche-or.html

If anyone wants to help me actually carry out the above study, let me know. It would probably be a bit of a giggle....

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ September 5 2012, 1:26 PM BST

Ok, that never happened to me...I mean barefooted! That's disgusting >_<

A school collegue of mine once stepped on a dog turd but didn't realize it. Later that day he squatted down and soiled his jeans with it. He didn't realize that either until people told him he stank like sh...

Oh no! Haha, though. I had a party once and, the next morning, found a Tescos bag in my hallway with a human poo in it. It was practically outside the downstairs loo. I can only assume they couldn't wait any longer, but...well...come on!! Dirty fecker.

Quote: Joyce @ September 5 2012, 2:17 PM BST

Oh no! Haha, though. I had a party once and, the next morning, found a Tescos bag in my hallway with a human poo in it. It was practically outside the downstairs loo. I can only assume they couldn't wait any longer, but...well...come on!! Dirty fecker.

Excuse my ignorance and inexplicable curiosity regarding this but how can you be completely sure it was human poo? Is it the shape or just the obvious party situation?
Anyway, that would really piss me off. Was it a (bad) joke or was it really an emergency as you assume? That goes way too far. That would be the last party as host for me.

Well...I only had a cat at the time and I'm very sure it was totally incapable of opening a carrier bag (even I can't do that at the best of times!) and shitting carefully into it (I could possibly do that). No...it was a human one...by the stench and the shape and, well, just the general state of it. Plus, considering the cat wasn't smashed out of its brains at the time, I'm going with the human poo theory. My cat would never do such a thing. She's dead now anyway, but...even so.

At least they shat in a bag.
Quite good manners, if they couldn't help it!