Who do you fancy? Page 833

Quote: zooo @ July 16 2012, 4:16 PM BST

Kevin I expect.

It makes me think of Banoffee, like the pie. Mmm, banoffee pie.

Who do we need to talk about?

Quote: zooo @ July 16 2012, 4:16 PM BST

Kevin I expect.

Has he carried out another high school massacre?

(spoiler alert for ignoramouses)

Laughing out loud

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ July 16 2012, 4:16 PM BST

Yes they are - and I speak as someone from an Irish background. How do you even pronounce Aofie? Bonkers, the bloody lot of them.

'Aoife', pronounced 'Eefa'.

We have some great girl names. Also ones like 'Gobnait' which are not so great.

Quote: GallonOfAlan @ July 16 2012, 4:38 PM BST

Also ones like 'Gobnait' which are not so great.

I read that as 'Gnob-bait' for some reason. I suspect half of my cousins were named in the grand old tradition of Countdown - just random consonants and vowels.

Eoin is another scummer of a name.

Quote: sootyj @ July 16 2012, 4:18 PM BST

(spoiler alert for ignoramouses)

1. ignoramuses

2. Not everyone has seen or heard of the movie/book and not everyone likes to know what a film is about before they start watching it. Spoiling the plot for someone and telling them they are stupid for being unaware of it already is dickish.

I have no idea what you or sooty are on about. So further highlighting a spoiler is not going to help those for who the penny hasn't dropped yet.

What is it, Titanic? Cus I know that shit sinks. Right... right?

Quote: Harridan @ July 16 2012, 4:52 PM BST

Spoiling the plot for someone and telling them they are stupid for being unaware of it already is dickish.

To be fair to sootyj, the film did come out in 2011, so it's not like he's telling us what happened in The Dark Knight Rises.

What's worse though is I thought Kevin was a character from High School Musical and that the new one ended with some kid massacring his class mates whilst having a bit of a song and dance.

Quote: Lee @ July 16 2012, 4:56 PM BST

I have no idea what you or sooty are on about. So further highlighting a spoiler is not going to help those for who the penny hasn't dropped yet.

What is it, Titanic? Cus I know that shit sinks. Right... right?

No, I think that's the one where Mel Gibson develops gills and says 'yippe kiyay motherf**ker' when a shark jumps out of the sea and eats a plane.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ July 16 2012, 4:58 PM BST

What's worse though is I thought Kevin was a character from High School Musical and that the new one ended with some kid massacring his class mates whilst having a bit of a song and dance.

That was honestly my first thought too! I'm still lost though!

Quote: Harridan @ July 16 2012, 4:58 PM BST

No, I think that's the one where Mel Gibson develops gills and says 'yippe kiyay motherf**ker' when a shark jumps out of the sea and eats a plane.

Best. movie. Ever?

Let's pretend this never happened.

Oh, I Googled. Now I'm on board. :D

:(

Its a portmanteau of ignorant and mouse
Since when has one insult sufficed for sootyj?

Quote: sootyj @ July 16 2012, 5:03 PM BST

Its a portmanteau

Quote: sootyj @ July 16 2012, 4:03 PM BST

I do sometimes forget this is really the Bourgeouise C**ts Guide.

Not that using the word portmanteau is in anyway bourgeouise. Whistling nnocently

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ July 16 2012, 4:16 PM BST

How do you even pronounce Aofie?

Eeefa.