Who do you fancy? Page 838

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ August 16 2012, 6:40 PM BST

I was actually being prejudiced about Northerners who still use those tired racist epithets to describe their local shopping and dining experiences.

I dunno, maybe some people do. I'm very Northern, and I never really heard anyone say that. Maybe it's more a specific town/city than everywhere North of London.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ August 16 2012, 6:46 PM BST

And as usual, people couldn't wait to get on their high horses and start attacking because they hadn't comprehended my post properly. But I've grown used to it on here because of my edgy approach.

You can never admit you overstepped the mark, can you? Poor misunderstood RC, no one gets his jokes and that's everyone elses fault.

Quote: Harridan @ August 16 2012, 6:49 PM BST

You can never admit you overstepped the mark, can you? Poor misunderstood RC, no one gets his jokes and that's everyone elses fault.

Let's all try and remember that in future. :)

I think that contemporary London-dwellers live a rather insulated life: I live on the south coast in a conurbation which seems to be in a 1950s time warp, as regards the language used to describe non-'anglo-saxon' people. I can't stand it and have got into many an altercation about such things. Consequently, I'm becoming more and more of a recluse, as my neighbours from hell gather outside my window, shouting.

Yes, really.

EDIT: Have just realised that this is the "Who do you fancy?" thread. Eh?

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ August 16 2012, 6:54 PM BST

in a conurbation which seems to be in a 1950s time warp, as regards the language used to describe non-english people.

It's not just where you live, but all over Britain and Ireland based on my personal experiences. With London, we've had centuries of constantly changing ethnic communities living in the city.

But in towns and villages that have been predominantly white since the Middle Ages, this rapid influx of immigrants over the last two decades has put them in a highly defensive and xenophobic posture.

EDIT: Have just realised that this is the "Who do you fancy?" thread. Eh?

To promote racial harmony, here is a picture of Rihanna -

You'd have to be a mad racist not to want to get with that.

EDIT: Have just realised that this is the "Who do you fancy?" thread.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ August 16 2012, 6:59 PM BST

But in towns and villages that have been predominantly white since the Middle Ages, this rapid influx of immigrants over the last two decades has put them in a highly defensive and xenophobic posture.

Yes, yes, but do they have a nice pair of norks?

Edit: Ah. Rihanna. Better.

I like a man who knows how to use a shovel.....

Still got it . .

well in this picture at least!

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ August 16 2012, 7:05 PM BST

You'd have to be a mad racist not to want to get with that.

Nothing racist about this just 'who do you fancy'.

And I have to say, I wouldn't with yours never mind mine.

And I'm certainly not in a position to be choosy !

Rosalie Cunningham from the band Ipso Facto, she's got the Louise Brooks thing going on.....lovely.

Louise Brooks

I live in North Norfolk.

Quote: Oldrocker @ August 16 2012, 11:52 PM BST

So you're turning down Rihanna (you mad racist!) for the old lady from The Royle Family?

:S

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ August 17 2012, 3:18 PM BST

So you're turning down Rihanna (you mad racist!) for the old lady from The Royle Family?

:S

To be fair, that's Penelope Wilton rather than Sue Johnston, RC.

But I'd plump for Rihanna over both.

Quote: shaggy292 @ August 17 2012, 3:22 PM BST

But I'd plump for Rihanna over both.

I bet your plumping over her as we speak. ;)

Although if Penelope Wilton blacked up that would be tickety-boo