Things that piss you off Page 1,034

When my sister and I have some time to kill we go to tkmaxx to admire their ballgowns. Such monstrosities were never envisioned by the great poets...

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ July 16 2012, 3:56 PM BST

Then welcome to the club fellow tall person. For some reason, I always imagined you as a tiny little monkey man - I wonder how that thought popped into my mind?

Whistling nnocently

It's probably because I sent you photos of my small penis.

Quote: sootyj @ July 16 2012, 3:58 PM BST

Thats because you live in the north.

I've only been to ones in the South, like a tourist, I thought it was a novelty attraction.

Quote: Harridan @ July 16 2012, 3:59 PM BST

When my sister and I have some time to kill we go to tkmaxx to admire their ballgowns. Such monstrosities were never envisioned by the great poets...

Seriously, they put like tinsel on dresses n shit!

I do sometimes forget this is really the Bourgeouise C**ts Guide.

What ever happened to the British Comedy guide?

nb got my Mille espresso machine at TK Maxx as well.

Quote: sootyj @ July 16 2012, 4:03 PM BST

What ever happened to the British Comedy guide?

nb got my Mille espresso machine at TK Maxx as well.

:D

Don't worry, soots. My local one was probably a one off, managed poorly by a monkey or something. Well, not a monkey um... a giraffe. Giraffe's are bastards, right?

Quote: sootyj @ July 16 2012, 4:03 PM BST

If you can't be snobby about TK Maxx, then you really have hit rock bottom on life's social scale. I suspect that you are only one dinosaur shaped chicken nugget and a box of Micro Chips away from murdering Baby P.

Quote: Lee @ July 16 2012, 4:02 PM BST

I've only been to ones in the South, like a tourist, I thought it was a novelty attraction.

South of the North.

Like in Doncaster railway station where they sell London tourist tat.

Quote: Lee @ July 16 2012, 4:05 PM BST

Giraffe's are bastards, right?

Especially when they come to our country and breed with our women. Giraffes should f**k off back to the jungle.

Quote: Lee @ July 16 2012, 4:05 PM BST

:D

Don't worry, soots. My local one was probably a one off, managed poorly by a monkey or something. Well, not a monkey um... a giraffe. Giraffe's are bastards, right?

Leevil bearing in mind you live in Noeselley safari park.

Most of the businesses are run by monkeys.

I once took a phone pic of a jacket in Tkmaxx as I thought it was the most hideous thing I'd seen In a while and they has a whole window display of them...what Lee said, about stuff attached, well this one was white with gold dollar signs and I think a knife was involved or that might have been another line...but...they do plenty of nice bits too, and do lovely kids books and bath stuff.

Primarks are the ones that are usually a right mess inside. Floors covered in piles of strewn about clothes. My local one is actually fine, but they're usually unbelievable!

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ July 16 2012, 4:08 PM BST

If you can't be snobby about TK Maxx, then you really have hit rock bottom on life's social scale. I suspect that you are only one dinosaur shaped chicken nugget and a box of Micro Chips away from murdering Baby P.

Meh I buy clothes off the internet, mugs in charity shops and shoes (and bumper Ben Sherman shirts) at TK Maxx.

I am an inconoclast as removed from the shackles of taste and respectability as a jelly fish blown by the oceans currents. Or a gossamer butterfly rising on a gentle thermal.

I spend my coin on things of genuine value.

I had no longo before Naomi Klein had pubes.

You are a sucker. A man who buys Greggs frozen sausage rolls at Iceland because they're classier than their own brand.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ July 16 2012, 4:12 PM BST

I once took a phone pic of a jacket in Tkmaxx as I thought it was the most hideous thing I'd seen In a while and they has a whole window display of them...what Lee said, about stuff attached, well this one was white with gold dollar signs and I think a knife was involved or that might have been another line...but...they do plenty of nice bits too, and do lovely kids books and bath stuff.

And the one at Southend is right on the sea front. Can you get any classier than that?

Quote: zooo @ July 16 2012, 4:14 PM BST

Primarks are the ones that are usually a right mess inside. Floors covered in piles of strewn about clothes. My local one is actually fine, but they're usually unbelievable!

Primarks is like feeding time at the zooo. I should know!

Just hoards of scumbags tightly squeezed together buying an tat they can wrestle from each others greasy hands.

The last time I was in one, some woman was being searched for stolen items. Her push chair had more stolen t-shirts in than DaBatt has had homemade tacos.

How many times can I use a DaButt analogy today?

Primark is Fortnum and Masons compared to Matalan. The one near my Mum's house in Hackney was in all the news programmes a couple of years ago because the manager got stabbed to death.

Beat that.

Class :D

Quote: Lee @ July 16 2012, 4:22 PM BST

How many times can I use a DaButt analogy today?

You've used more DaButt analogies today then Dabutt's had hot dinners, which he forces his neighbours to hand over at gun point.