Drinks Page 63

So sorry to hear about your bag, bill. :(

Who is Harry, I don't recall a Harry. Is it Badge, whose name I can't recall either (sorry)?

Quote: Marc P @ July 8 2012, 2:06 PM BST

Yeah no fun losing a computer, specially if you have a lot of stuff on it you need :(

More extremely annoying than disastrous!

Nothing critical was on the Netbook, it's just the computer I carried around to get on the Internet anywhere, but there were some memory chips in the bag which I can't recall exactly what was on them, nothing for which it was the only copy but possibly something I would not want potential identity thieves to know.

Quote: shaggy292 @ July 8 2012, 4:30 PM BST

It wasn't those little tossers going round asking people to sign their bit of paper was it?

I doubt it unless they came back afterwards, that was fairly early was it not? I still had the computer just after 16:35 because I saw the message above saying "ALGO?"

Quote: Booo @ July 8 2012, 5:06 PM BST

So sorry to hear about your bag, bill. :(

Who is Harry, I don't recall a Harry. Is it Badge, whose name I can't recall either (sorry)?

Harry is supposed to be me. Harry Dan = Harridan

So annoying abour your computer, Bill. :(

So no-one seems to be really claiming the canvas/drill shoulder bag?

Quote: Harridan @ July 8 2012, 5:35 PM BST

Harry is supposed to be me. Harry Dan = Harridan

I see. Nice new avatar! (or maybe it isn't, but it looks like the pic taken with bill's hat)

Quote: billwill @ July 8 2012, 5:43 PM BST

So no-one seems to be really claiming the canvas/drill shoulder bag?

It's not mine.

Quote: Booo @ July 8 2012, 5:55 PM BST

I see. Nice new avatar! (or maybe it isn't, but it looks like the pic taken with bill's hat)

It is Bill's hat, but from the last time I met him. :)

Quote: Harridan @ July 8 2012, 6:00 PM BST

It is Bill's hat, but from the last time I met him. :)

I'm a bit frazzled today. Thought I'd left my phone on the train, panicked, then realised it was the umbrella I left behind.

Shouldn't have had that kebab, I'm still queasy too.

Oh dear, it turned into a kebab-worthy evening after I left? hehe

Quote: Harridan @ July 8 2012, 6:08 PM BST

Oh dear, it turned into a kebab-worthy evening after I left? hehe

See, silly me hadn't eaten (so it could've been sooo much worse) so by the time I walked past it on the way home it seemed like a brilliant idea. Even making and eating cheesy chips with the kebab.

Just a quickie to add my two penneth. It was great to see all the lovely people I already knew (you know who you are) and meet some equally lovely new ones (I don't know who you are). Sorry, as a late arrival I didn't get a chance to chat to everyone properly - maybe next time.

Still hard to believe they nicked that bag from under our noses Bill! I hope it doesn't cause any repercussions for you. V unpleasant way to end things.

On a nicer note a highlight for me had to be Badge signing as an interpretation of AJGO's musings. Sorry Aj I'm sure it was very irritating for you but funny for me - hopefully his heartfelt poem to you made up for it.

Anything said to me by anyone who was clearly drunk as a skunk has already been forgotten. :)

Roll on the next one.

Jx

All I can say is I hope it wasn't rwayne.

Quote: Marc P @ July 8 2012, 6:57 PM BST

All I can say is I hope it wasn't rwayne.

I'm making an exception...

Laughing out loud

'Outrageous' Marc!

Quote: Jane P @ July 8 2012, 6:56 PM BST

On a nicer note a highlight for me had to be Badge signing as an interpretation of AJGO's musings.

Jx

Errr
Intriguing. Sign language? Miming? Random gesticulating?

Sorry to hear about your bag Bill. :(

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ July 8 2012, 12:30 PM BST

I'd have liked to have spent more time chatting to Renegade, but he spent most of his time tending to injured kittens.

On reflection, I should have had a kebab instead, kittens just ain't filling and taste horrible when eaten cold the next morning.

Just wanted to add my 'sorry billwill' to the collection, it is awful when somebody steals from you.

Other then that, just wanted to mirror Jane P's comments about meeting BCGers old and new. Hopefully we'll all meet up again soon.

Wave