Drinks Page 59

*Wonders if anyone at the drinking session will have constant access to BCG to give us updates about who is copping off with who and to monitor our bitching about them*

As expected, not able to make it tomorrow, daughter has a music thing in the day and this wouldn't leave me enough time.. gutted now :( but you guys have a drink on me and please make the next one very soon.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ July 6 2012, 11:03 PM BST

As expected, not able to make it tomorrow, daughter has a music thing in the day and this wouldn't leave me enough time.. gutted now :( but you guys have a drink on me and please make the next one very soon.

:(

Was looking forward to meeting you.
Never mind, I'm sure there'll be another time.
Hope your daughter's thing goes well.

Thanks, and same to you Booo, but I do have an idea for a 'Beano' to the seaside around August if anyone is interested?...will make a new thread though so as not to detract from the drinkies tomorrow.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ July 6 2012, 11:03 PM BST

:( See you next year hopefully Shan

And you Gerry...be good now tomorrow :)

Will pop in and say hello.

Quote: shaggy292 @ July 6 2012, 10:02 PM BST

I have a better jumper.

Excited

Quote: Shandonbelle @ July 6 2012, 11:26 PM BST

I do have an idea for a 'Beano' to the seaside around August if anyone is interested?...will make a new thread though so as not to detract from the drinkies tomorrow.

Oh my mudderfooking G on a variety of transport (cheers Shaggy, have taken and embellished), the seaside? Like, where, the sea lives? Unless you particularly wanted to start a new thread, I would like to read all about your exciting plan in this thread please, since this is clearly where all the planning (and bitching) takes place. Very sad that you can't come tomorrow, you'll come to next everythings, right?

Edit: But please don't arrange for when some of us are away at Edinbrrr

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ July 6 2012, 11:39 PM BST

:( See you next year hopefully Shan

See you tomorrow Gerry Wave

Quote: Yacob Wingnut @ July 6 2012, 11:48 PM BST

Will pop in and say hello.

Yacob, yay!

Ah - I see the Circle line is closed between Kings Cross and Aldgate.

Torrential rain here so am about to see if my daughters festival has been rained off...but then would still have to get a babysitter...bother.

RC, SootyJ & Billwill have arrived at Doggetts & in back garden.

Keep giving us updates, BillWill!!!

Booo has arrived

Did she make you jump?

Fancy a game of summut, Lee?