Drinks Page 62

Bills camera wasn't in his bag!

You'd think you'd had to much to drink.

And yes Sootyj is now Mrs AJGO. THought I'd get to be husband, but it turns out as AJGO got a script comissioned first Sootyj gets to be the wife.

Quote: AngieBaby @ July 8 2012, 12:03 PM BST

Sadly there are no photos of the day as Bill's bag was stolen. :(

Bum.

Gutted to hear about Bill's bag; that's put a bit of a downer on what was an all-round great night, with the possible exception of Angie's needlessly complicated headgear.

I enjoyed meeting everyone there, although ideally I'd have liked to have spent more time chatting to Renegade, but he spent most of his time tending to injured kittens.

As there's no photos, here's one I took of Billwill :)

Quote: AngieBaby @ July 8 2012, 12:03 PM BST

It was a great day, really good fun to catch up with everyone.

Sadly there are no photos of the day as Bill's bag was stolen. :(

I've got some photos of AJ slipping a ring on Sooty's finger for some reason, but I won't be posting them.

I think yesterday must hold the record of the most female attendees at a meet-up ever.

No, my bag vanished, presumably stolen, with my little Netbook computer in it, but my camera is safe it was in my pocket. So I do still have the photos.

Now strangely a different bag was left. A light canvas type bag containing a 'baseball' cap. Does it belong to any of the BCG? If so say now.

Oh yes I believe that was mine Bill. If you could just forward on the fifty pound with it and keep the cap for your collection that would be fine!

Quote: Marc P @ July 8 2012, 1:39 PM BST

Oh yes I believe that was mine Bill. If you could just forward on the fifty pound with it and keep the cap for your collection that would be fine!

Not a joking matter Marc, if it isn't from a BCGer, it might be the thiefs.

Does it not have any ID in it?

Quote: zooo @ July 8 2012, 1:48 PM BST

Does it not have any ID in it?

No no ID

Quote: billwill @ July 8 2012, 1:44 PM BST

Ah fair play! If it is a burberry cap it probably is. Did you have much of value in the bag Bill? Have you reported to pub and authorities etc?

Quote: Marc P @ July 8 2012, 1:39 PM BST

Somebody had shat in the bag

It cost a hundred squids to dry clean it

Please send 50 squids diference via paypal

Quote: billwill @ July 8 2012, 1:27 PM BST

No, my bag vanished, presumably stolen, with my little Netbook computer in it,

:(

Hope there wasn't too much stuff on your netbook. :( What a nightmare.

Yeah no fun losing a computer, specially if you have a lot of stuff on it you need :(

That's it, I'm flying over to act as armed security for future gatherings.

Quote: billwill @ July 8 2012, 1:44 PM BST

It wasn't those little tossers going round asking people to sign their bit of paper was it?