Drinks Page 67

This isn't really the thread for it. Sorry to pollute it! Feel free to start a thread about it RC, if you genuinely don't understand the concept.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ July 9 2012, 7:38 PM BST

This isn't really the thread for it. Sorry to pollute it! Feel free to start a thread about it RC, if you genuinely don't understand the concept.

:D
Just in case people didn't see it a few pages ago

Quote: AJGO @ July 9 2012, 1:43 PM BST

Shandy, Marc, and AJGO are having a delightful picnic on Saturday 22nd September in Regents Park from 3pm, then pub.

Dashing outfits optional but preferred.

This feminist will be wearing a marvellous dress and beads

I have a bit of a lady crush on AJGO I think.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ July 9 2012, 7:45 PM BST

I have a bit of a lady crush on AJGO I think.

:$ Oh you

Quote: AJGO @ July 9 2012, 7:43 PM BST

This feminist will be wearing a marvellous dress and beads

Weyhey!

And I hear Marc will also be wearing beads...of sweat ;)

Quote: Nat Wicks @ July 9 2012, 7:38 PM BST

I'm feeling playful tonight, so I just might do that.

Yes, a picnic sounds lovely, unless it's all cold and rainy, will there be a back up plan?

Quote: Shandonbelle @ July 9 2012, 7:54 PM BST

Weyhey!

Don't make him start chopping down trees in Regents Park, they get funny about that sort of thing. Wait til we get to a pub then we can see if there's a coal fire for him to make.
Shandy? Shandy? Nope, she's too overwhelmed

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ July 9 2012, 7:55 PM BST

Yes, a picnic sounds lovely, unless it's all cold and rainy, will there be a back up plan?

We'll be in central London so plenty of pubs, will look up specifics nearer the time. But yes, nibbles and drinks in the park then when it gets cold/dark to the pub, or if it's already cold/dark at 3pm, straight to the pub

Quote: AJGO @ July 9 2012, 8:04 PM BST

We'll be in central London so plenty of pubs, will look up specifics nearer the time. But yes, nibbles and drinks in the park then when it gets cold/dark to the pub, or if it's already cold/dark at 3pm, straight to the pub

Normally when we get a crap summer like this one, we usually get nice weather into September. So will keep my fingeys crossed!

Quote: AJGO @ July 9 2012, 8:04 PM BST

Shandy? Shandy? Nope, she's too overwhelmed

:$

Re the dwinkie do . . .

I'm looking forward to hearing that someone did a real life flounce out of the pub having been upset by some remark made by another attendee. All in the best traditions of BCG.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ July 9 2012, 7:54 PM BST

Weyhey!

Geek

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ July 9 2012, 6:58 PM BST

Do we not have equal rights?

'Shabbers walked cautiously through the wooded clearing, following the sound of metal splitting wood. Just by his forest hut, she spied billwill, stripped to the waist, chopping logs with his enormous axe as manly sweat poured down his muscular chest. She moved in for a closer look and upon spying the twin dragons adorning the tanned skin of his torso, her loins became flushed with blood. It was then that she realised it was time to put away girlish things and finally embrace her own passionate womanhood...

'oh I hope he takes me to his red room of pain and hits me. She simpered as her soul did a lambada of lousy prose.

Bonjoure mademoisselle avec une champingion

Said Bill in flawless French

I bloody knew you wrote 50 shades!

Quote: Oldrocker @ July 9 2012, 9:09 PM BST

I'm looking forward to hearing that someone did a real life flounce out of the pub having been upset by some remark made by another attendee. All in the best traditions of BCG.

I must admit, I have yet to attend a BCG event that was anything less then brilliantly polite and jovially friendly. The level of comradery is very high and everyone is lovely.

Maybe when you have your Manchester Drinks, you can all glass each other, because it's not a proper Northern night out without a scrap.

Quote: sootyj @ July 9 2012, 9:23 PM BST

I bloody knew you wrote 50 shades!

Laughing out loud

*I could have knocked it out much less time, typical woman using 50 shades when you only need 10*

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ July 9 2012, 9:27 PM BST

*I could have knocked it out much less time, typical woman using 50 shades when you only need 10*

Bit like making grumble flicks more than a few minutes long.

Dunno about subscribing but the 10pm preview is usually plenty of time and it's free !

Quote: AJGO @ July 9 2012, 11:05 AM BST

That would be this

Basically, me being eloquent and insightful, and not being taken in the slightest bit seriously Unimpressed

Oops, sorry Loopey, only just saw this.
All of the above. But entirely piss-taking.

Ah, ok thanks. Am trying to imagine it as I couldn't go. Although there are some things I am trying not to imagine ;)

Quote: Loopey @ July 10 2012, 5:22 PM BST

Ah, ok thanks. Am trying to imagine it as I couldn't go. Although there are some things I am trying not to imagine ;)

You know you want to see Bill and Marc being manly, and me being mocked whilst actually being brilliant, come to 22nd Sept :)