I read the news today oh boy! Page 814

Quote: sootyj @ May 15 2012, 5:57 PM BST

And of course they'd never put Barrack on trial for drone strikes including killing US citizens.

No, they gave him a Nobel Peace Prize instead. But at least he closed Gitmo, right? Errr

Loving the way Charlie Brooks claims that there's a witch hunt out for Rebekah Brooks. It looks like we've found one.

Quote: sootyj @ May 15 2012, 5:57 PM BST

And of course they'd never put Barrack on trial for drone strikes including killing US citizens.

Worse still, what about the Obama administration leaking the story about the UK citizen who infiltrated al Qaeda at MI6's behest and unraveled the latest underwear bomb plot? Pure election year politics on behalf of the president; I assume British intelligence officials must be fuming.

Not to mention the suggestion that the CIA may have spent a lot of money funding a new scanner proof pant bomb. So they could catch some one with it.

Oh and he got the Nobel Prize before going drone happy.

Before he'd achieved anything really.

Quote: Nogget @ May 15 2012, 6:09 PM BST

Loving the way Charlie Brooks claims that there's a witch hunt out for Rebekah Brooks. It looks like we've found one.

But as we know from the Sun, Britain is soft on criminals and prisons are all holiday camps so I don't know why they are complaining.

But if they think they are the victims of excess state power they could appeal under to the ECHR. Abu Hanza has a very good lawyer.

Quote: youngian @ May 15 2012, 6:35 PM BST

But as we know from the Sun, Britain is soft on criminals and prisons are all holiday camps so I don't know why they are complaining.

Very good. :D

The Brooks really shouldn't use the words 'witch hunt' either.

But on the plus side for British democracy and justice, Joan Collins has complained on Twitter about the queues at Heathrow, so the Government will now do something about it. \0/

Why is there so much news about Heathrow queues anyway? So people have to wait for up to 2 1/2 hours, it's hardly Srebrenica.

Quote: Nogget @ May 15 2012, 7:22 PM BST

Why is there so much news about Heathrow queues anyway? So people have to wait for up to 2 1/2 hours, it's hardly Srebrenica.

Errr :D But we're British, this country is kept civilised by appropriate queueing. Heathrow queue times are an insult to the very core of what makes this country great. Great-ish. Okay. Sometimes. AT LEAST WE QUEUE

Quote: Nogget @ May 15 2012, 6:09 PM BST

Tee hee!

Sootyj's been up to his old tricks...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hereford-worcester-18073459

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmFsmxWX9y0

Quote: DaButt @ May 15 2012, 6:18 PM BST

Worse still, what about the Obama administration leaking the story about the UK citizen who infiltrated al Qaeda at MI6's behest and unraveled the latest underwear bomb plot? Pure election year politics on behalf of the president; I assume British intelligence officials must be fuming.

>I assume British intelligence officials must be fuming.

Yup! It has probably made it impossible to use that spy again, so he'll probably get a desk job, but it also made it much more difficult to infiltrate Al Quaeda & other terrorist organizations in future.

Despicable lowlife hack Carole Malone explains why a grieving father who failed to rescue his kids from an arson attack was 'an accident waiting happen'-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=m6LpcwUrtq8

Quote: youngian @ May 16 2012, 2:06 PM BST

Despicable lowlife hack Carole Malone explains why a grieving father who failed to rescue his kids from an arson attack was 'an accident waiting happen'-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=m6LpcwUrtq8

I've followed this story with huge interest, mainly for the lack of sympathy from just about everyone.

They were described as a 'known family' in the area, which roughly translates as ASBO Central. Is it shocking that so many young children died? You betcha. Is it shocking that there has been no outpouring of sympathy? Kinda.

I guess that even when it comes to the deaths of tiny babies, we still carry prejudices.

Good grief Carole Malone is a working fetid black hole of shite in the shape of a human being.

I watch that interview and my poor monkey brain just can not concieve of how horrible what she is saying is.

Why would any one listen to her? Why would anyone pay her to talk?