Drinks Page 25

Sorry I didn't make it, guys! Do one after May 1st and I will be able to make it. I am just going mad about my essays atm. :(

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ April 15 2012, 1:11 PM BST

Sorry I didn't make it, guys! Do one after May 1st and I will be able to make it. I am just going mad about my essays atm. :(

We missed you...

Suuuure you did.

We did, we did, we did.

Honest!

Aw :$. I was trying to write about how childless women aren't modern, probably. :)

:) Dam it, missed the pics! I would love to join you, but really Manchester is not doable I'm afraid Teary

Quote: AngieBaby @ April 14 2012, 8:27 PM BST

Is there a summer drinks arranged? Would be good to do an all day session on a Saturday in the sun.

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ April 14 2012, 8:30 PM BST

One in July please, I'm off work for basically the entire month.

I just tried to arrange dinner with someone and between us we got to mid-June before we found a date, so we should probably arrange this soon.

A Saturday in July. Proposals?

Quote: AJGO @ April 21 2012, 7:14 PM BST

I just tried to arrange dinner with someone and between us we got to mid-June before we found a date, so we should probably arrange this soon.

A Saturday in July. Proposals?

Still trying to get your hand on Bill's collection of hats then?

I'm after your pile of dead hats first

Do one for May. I may (LOL!) make an appearance. Depending on the guestlist of course.

Quote: AJGO @ April 21 2012, 7:57 PM BST

I'm after your pile of dead hats first

They could never be as fine as Bills

Bills are magic hats.

(am I being cliquey?)

I should own a bowler hat by July so we can see if that also looks good on everyone. I am imagining so.

The next unofficial drinks will be:Saturday 7 July

It will be in London, in a pub with a beer garden, for an all-day session. More details to follow...

Cheers Angiebaby. I shall wear a summer hat. And watch it disintegrate in the rain

Thanks for suggesting/arranging a July date AJ & Ang, I'm going to declare myself provisionally in. I can book a return train ticket for £12 if I get in early, has anyone any idea on the kick-off/clear off times?