Twenty Twelve - Series 2

I've put this thread in here as that's where series 1 went <cough> despite it clearly being a sitcom </cough>

The Olympic Deliverance Committee are trying to get to grips with Twitter: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00fnzhq

Dan

Laughing out loud

I'm looking forward to this, but disappointed to read that it's only 4 episodes.

Another ... I don't know how many actually, possibly only 3, but nevertheless, another 'whole' series inbetween now and the Olympics though.

Quote: swerytd @ March 30 2012, 12:31 PM BST

I've put this thread in here as that's where series 1 went <cough> despite it clearly being a sitcom </cough>

The Olympic Deliverance Committee are trying to get to grips with Twitter: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00fnzhq

Dan

I thought the first series was a drama?

It's supposed to be a comedy...

It's 4 episodes now and another 3 closer to the Olympics. So more like one series with a split inbetween.

Quote: Aaron @ March 30 2012, 6:36 PM BST

Another ... I don't know how many actually, possibly only 3, but nevertheless, another 'whole' series inbetween now and the Olympics though.

Ah, I hadn't realised that. I thought these were the last of them.

Quote: Aaron @ March 30 2012, 7:17 PM BST

It's supposed to be a comedy...

Why didn't anyone tell the writers?

I though this was brilliant last night. Very entertaining!

Me too. A good start.

Just watched the first episode of this. I thought it was great. Delivery of some of the material was so dry. Great lines just slipped in as asides (such as 'No pet shops').
Very cleverly crafted. Maybe not 'laugh out loud' but smart.

Characters were spot on too.

Good to see this back. Very enjoyable episode.

The first episode of series 2 was pretty good. The "Christianity? God yes... Jesus" line was almost People Like Us good and the walk and talk bit till the end was consistently funny.

And the Foreign Office guy and his minion who didn't step up to the plate was very funny. Like The Thick of It without the swearing.