Jesting About 2: Funny Gets Serious Page 3

BBC autoreplies are notoriously slow, I believe it's called the "Lazzard" effect.

You got a record you sent it, you'll be fine.

I've taken a punt and forwarded a copy to Helen directly with the time stamps on so she knows it was sent on time! Hope it's not a problem, and that I won't get a slap on the wrist for doing that.

Oh well, it's in the hands of the gods now.

Quote: sootyj @ November 28 2011, 12:05 PM GMT

BBC autoreplies are notoriously slow, I believe it's called the "Lazzard" effect.

You got a record you sent it, you'll be fine.

Thanks Sooty. I'm sure I've just been over cautious. Hopefully that doesn't make me look like a psychopath. I really like my sketches for this one.

Quote: sootyj @ November 28 2011, 12:05 PM GMT

I believe it's called the "Lazzard" effect.

:O

Quote: Nat Wicks @ November 28 2011, 12:08 PM GMT

Thanks Sooty. I'm sure I've just been over cautious. Hopefully that doesn't make me look like a psychopath. I really like my sketches for this one.

Nah just enthusiastic

Your wall of human faces is what makes you look like a psychopath,

Quote: Lazzard @ November 28 2011, 2:03 PM GMT

:O

Oh bum am I mixing up my BCGers again?

Quote: sootyj @ November 28 2011, 2:15 PM GMT

Oh bum am I mixing up my BCGers again?

Depends what you mean....

I sent mine on Sunday and haven't received an automated reply. Maybe it's turned off on weekends.

That makes me feel better. They probably just received too many mails and the reply stopped going out.

I got the autoreply, but I sent mine in last week. Which doesn't really help the current autoreply worry.

I tried my hand at the sitcom strand. The Toy Boy idea.

I sent mine on Monday, no reply. Do we bother asking for one?

Nah, I think we're all good. The inbox must have just got more than the autoreply was expecting.

I sent my entry off a bit after 6am on deadline day and got a confiimation within a minute, so I guess I passed the random email failure stage at least!

The induction is in just 8 days time isn't it, a week on Wednesday? As much as Id like a place on this I'd like more than a few days notice to travel up to Newcastle...

Assuming the winners haven't already been notified of course, I'd have thought someone on here would get some where and mention it.

The literature said successful people will be contacted on or around the 9th.

Well, the 9th has come and gone and I've heard nothing...

is this the one Henman just aced?

Quote: Anon @ December 10 2011, 2:33 AM GMT

Well, the 9th has come and gone and I've heard nothing...

Word :(

Quote: sootyj @ December 10 2011, 8:54 AM GMT

is this the one Henman just aced?

Word!