Jesting About 2: Funny Gets Serious Page 4

Well done Henman then, he deserves it hes a funny f**ker.

He does- I'm rather glad for him!

Still sulky for myself though ;)

Youre day will come.

If that 9th notification date's for definite then I'm out.

Well done to Lee though. What strand(s) did you go for?

Congrats to Lee. Oddly I keep trying to remember his old BSG alter ego but never can.

Quote: chipolata @ December 10 2011, 11:01 PM GMT

Congrats to Lee. Oddly I keep trying to remember his old BSG alter ego but never can.

Perry Nium.

Perry Nium, forgot about that!

Yeah my script got through somehow. Very surprised considering I only started writing it the day before the deadline. I thought I had another week to go and was convinced I'd blown it. I'm normally pretty good with dates too so I was f**king annoyed with myself. If anyone's interested I'll be keeping a blog on how the scheme progresses. It finishes in March next year.

Thanks for the congrats all. Blog here: http://leehenman.wordpress.com/2011/12/08/my-first-comedy-writing-blog/

Quote: Lee Henman @ December 12 2011, 5:22 PM GMT

Yeah my script got through somehow. Very surprised considering I only started writing it the day before the deadline.

Bloody hell, that is impressive. Congrats Lee.

Yep, congrats!

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ December 12 2011, 6:00 PM GMT

Bloody hell, that is impressive. Congrats Lee.

Sorry, I genuinely didn't mean it like that. Errr That's actually made me feel a bit of a twat.

Just saying I was surprised to have got through.

Thanks for the congrats anyway.

Quote: Lee Henman @ December 12 2011, 10:47 PM GMT

Sorry, I genuinely didn't mean it like that. Errr That's actually made me feel a bit of a twat.

Just saying I was surprised to have got through.

Thanks for the congrats anyway.

We may have crossed wires here somewhere, I wasn't taking the piss. I'm absolutely chuffed that a BCGer won, and one of the good ones too :)

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ December 12 2011, 10:57 PM GMT

We may have crossed wires here somewhere, I wasn't taking the piss. I'm absolutely chuffed that a BCGer won, and one of the good ones too :)

Ta!! :)

Well done Lee. Congrats!

Dan

After three years out of the comedy game, so to speak, I thought I'd give this a bash.

I was unsuccessful - but the exercise of writing another ten (evidently duff) pages of a sitcom in a mad rush (I only saw this opp at the last minute) was, I have to say, quite fun.

Congrats to all who got through.

Pete

Well done Lee