The X Factor. Page 12

I think OR that I made the point that the sacking was to protect ratings, yes. I do wonder whether this year's X Factor has been so badly screwed up that they won't be able to *increase* ratings much whatever they do.

Sorry Mate, missed that!

But I think we are of one mind, that this show is orchestrated to perfection to make money for Cowell.

It's so cleverly done as to be light years from the comprehension of the squealing masses in the audience and at home.

Wonder if Cowell is one of the Illuminati ?

http://tv.uk.msn.com/x-factor-2011-brings-back-four-including-amelia-lily

Vote Amelia! Living proof that 16-year-old Boro birds look exactly like 40-year-old Boro birds!

I've never watch X-Factor before, but apparently there's a lad on it who lives really close to me. I think he's a gay black lad, and he's one of the favourites to win. Anyone know who I'm talking about? My mum saw him doing his shopping in Sainsbury's either today or yesterday.

Quote: catskillz @ November 12 2011, 12:39 AM GMT

Anyone know who I'm talking about?

Louis Walsh.

Oh no, wait, he's white so he is.

I believe he's called Marcus! I saw him on the One Show today.

Quote: zooo @ November 12 2011, 12:50 AM GMT

I saw him on the One Show today.

I presume you were watching that because a friend couldn't get to a television and wanted you to tell them what went on?

Must have been a trial. You have my sympathy.

It had Gary Barlow and a feature on trifles.
I MAKE NO APOLOGIES.

Gary Barlow / trifles ?

How could those two things ever be related ?

Errr

You clearly haven't seen the music video for Do What U Like.

(I had forgotten that Gary Barlow and trifle had a previous connection before you said that...)

What a shambles...

Oh dear- claims that Amelia has already been voted in although voting still open and charging... we shall see

http://programmes.stv.tv/the-x-factor/news/278826-x-factor-return-result-emotional-amelia-lily-voted-back-in/

And now they've taken the link down...

Amelia might actually have a shot at winning now, I think.

All the other acts are starting to get a bit dull. Something new might give people a reason to vote.

I'm still quite happy watching Little Mix, but they really need to give them Bohemian Rhapsody one week if I'm going to be able to finish myself off before the song's over.

Little Mix are quite good...down boy Kevin ;)
Bored of Janet now, Kitty is an out and out narcissist, Craig's ok...blah blah, not much left to choose from, maybe Marcus. Amelia coming back seemed awfully preordained, her voice is allright but can't say there's anything special about her.
Don't think we're going to get another Leona Lewis anytime soon.