The Walking Dead Page 17

Great start to the new season, even if a couple of the dialogue scenes were a bit stilted. Here's hoping this fills the Breaking Bed shaped hole in my heart.

I'm loving the show. The 2nd series opener was pretty good as well. I'm hoping the show starts to improve as it feels like it's getting a bit stagnant, but I'm full of hope.

Besides I'll watch anything with Zombies.

It's got a third season already, apparently.

http://www.thewrap.com/tv/article/walking-dead-gets-season-3-pick-32141

Series 2 isn't on Five until end of Feb 2012

Bummer dude

Up to date on the latest episode. I think it's taken a step up so far this year, good stuff.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ November 13 2011, 12:26 AM GMT

Up to date on the latest episode. I think it's taken a step up so far this year, good stuff.

It's only about 10% as good as Breaking Bad but I still look forward to Sunday evenings.

Sons of Anarchy has got really good this year, too.

Is anyone else hearing the annoying background noise cancelation? It's most noticeable in the scenes on the farm. The background noise dips whenever someone speaks and the when they have finished it boosts right up again. Very distracting when you notice it.

Loving the show though :)

Yes, it drove me crazy last Sunday. The background noise was incredibly loud.

Did you download the episode or watch a legit broadcast? I assumed that the noise was the result of a pirate's incompetence when compressing the episode.

Download. I assumed that too, I've not seen that problem before though. Which makes me wonder if it is the production team's problem, but surely they have the technology to fix it? I imagined they recorded all the scenes and only realised the sound problem when they got back to the studio so applied this cheap audio effect. Pleased I hope not though Errr

No sound editor would make a mistake like that. It has to be the pirate's fault; it's probably the result of overzealous audio compression/normalization.

Quote: Mordred478 @ November 24 2011, 12:47 PM GMT

Next comes Laurie Holden, who is so hot she is hotter than a very hot thing, and is further proof that Canada grows the hottest chicks this side of Bayonne.

She was born in the United States.

I'm enjoying this series. There were a couple of slow episodes towards the start, but it's been great recently.
Now we have a stupid mid season break. :(

Quote: Mordred478 @ November 24 2011, 12:47 PM GMT

Did I miss anything?

I wouldn't know where to start.

Ooh, that mid season finale episode was goooooood.
Somehow, I didn't see that ending coming.

Quote: zooo @ December 5 2011, 11:54 PM GMT

Ooh, that mid season finale episode was goooooood.
Somehow, I didn't see that ending coming.

True and true. Not looking forward to waiting until February for the next episode. Angry