Things that piss you off Page 751

There is a situation at the moment in the electrical business that borders on ludicrous.
Anybody can take a 4 week course and become a fully qualified electrician with full recognised certification.

Part of these qualifications includes a thing called 'part P' which allows them to do wiring in domestic dwellings.

I don't need part P as I don't do work in houses, however - if I want to wire a socket in my own kitchen, I can.
But, when I have finished, I have to pay one of these four week'ers to come and test and inspect my work and give me a pass certificate. BY LAW.

40 years fully qualified electrical technician - but I have to pay a spotty Herbert to tell me I have done it right.

Quote: dellas @ September 9 2011, 5:08 AM BST

;) Viva la Revolution ! you will one of the first Honchos to behead Amigo!

Any chance of the english version of this?

The way that Americans can't pronounce the word Mirror correctly, it always sounds like Meer'r.

Dear God, no.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2035719/Bono-believes-unshakable-U2-stay-die.html

Quote: Juan Kerr @ September 9 2011, 11:31 AM BST

Any chance of the english version of this?

Cool Why the need? you are effluent in this...

Quote: dellas @ September 10 2011, 4:15 AM BST

Cool Why the need? you are effluent in this...

A feeble way to avoid correcting a meaningless sentence Dellas. Even the spanish part was wrong!

Perhaps it was the hour - or something else, or maybe a combination of both? ;)

Sorry, know I've ranted about this before but makes me so very angry. Went to the shop and had some idiot man shouting about my breasts in the street. Had earphones in but could still hear him, tried to ignore but he carried on shouting so said sternly and unimpressed 'what was that?' but he just thought it was a brilliant flirty game we were playing and continued. Ended up feigning ignorance about what he was saying in an attempt to make him feel, if not foolish, pointless, and mostly because I didn't want to stand on the street discussing my body with some arsehole pervert all afternoon.
Humiliating and intimidating and
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE FUCKING IDIOTS?

You need to practice your heckle put downs. Just destroy the next bloke who does it. Destroy his soul.

I always want to, but that means interacting with them, and I only wanted to buy sneaky afternoon ice-cream. Also, always busy near my shops, and don't want the entire neighbourhood listening in on an argument about me tits.

Never excusable behaviour, in my opinion, but I looked a right state and was wearing nothing provocative. Silly me with my xx chromosomes being such a tease

What a c**t.

Quote: zooo @ September 10 2011, 2:16 PM BST

What a c**t.

Quite. Without asterisks

Quote: AJGO @ September 10 2011, 2:13 PM BST

I always want to, but that means interacting with them, and I only wanted to buy sneaky afternoon ice-cream. Also, always busy near my shops, and don't want the entire neighbourhood listening in on an argument about me tits.

Never excusable behaviour, in my opinion, but I looked a right state and was wearing nothing provocative. Silly me with my xx chromosomes being such a tease

Maybe a good public humiliation is exactly what he needs/deserves though.

Can you see asterisks?

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 10 2011, 2:20 PM BST

Maybe a good public humiliation is exactly what he needs/deserves though.

Will try to be braver next time. If you have any heckle put-downs you're not using, let me know!

Quote: zooo @ September 10 2011, 2:24 PM BST

Can you see asterisks?

Is that not what the star things in c**t are called?

Ah, yes, but I didn't put any asterisks in! You have your language filter on (you can turn it off in your profile if you want).