I read the news today oh boy! Page 516

Quote: dellas @ August 23 2011, 5:57 AM BST

Latest news; 'Fruit Farmers Plums' are shrinking, especially the 'Warickshire Droop' wow, BBC news radio4 'Farming Today'.

Oh no - how terrible. No wonder they are not managing to reproduce. Must be all that in-breeding.

Quote: catskillz @ August 22 2011, 11:20 PM BST

I don't suppose anyone made it to the final page of this? It was about the Lucas connection. This is one of the strangest stories you'll find on the web. Scroll halfway down the page to the 3 photos to see what I'm talking about: http://www.enterprisemission.com/moon6.htm

Are you on about this again catskillz? Gee whiz. Rolling eyes

Don't usually criticise somone's deeply held religious beliefs but what a knob-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-14630468

Hasn't that bloke a job to go to apart from appearing on daytime TV talking nonsense.

Quote: youngian @ August 23 2011, 2:12 PM BST

Don't usually criticise somone's deeply held religious beliefs ....

You should do. Take every opportunity to mock and ridicule what they find most sacred, it's great fun.

Quote: 404 Not Found @ August 23 2011, 2:39 PM BST

You should do. Take every opportunity to mock and ridicule what they find most sacred, it's great fun.

Though I'm not religious, I don't have a problem with people who are. Put it this way, I doubt there were any religious people involved in the recent riots.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-14634176

Good grief what a world.

Looks like the earthquake has caused some minor damage to DC buildings and monuments.

"It's Bush's Fault."
-Barack Obama

Ha! More like...

"It's Obama's fault."
-DaButt.

it was the us govenment dropping tha ball on the budget

Oh, the next ones in always blame some stuff on the previous lot.

Quote: catskillz @ August 23 2011, 4:17 PM BST

Though I'm not religious, I don't have a problem with people who are. Put it this way, I doubt there were any religious people involved in the recent riots.

Sure, because religious people never get involved in anything bad...

Well the Metro found one teenager who looted a bottle of lucozade

and she WENT TO CHURCH!!!

Quote: zooo @ August 23 2011, 9:05 PM BST

Ha! More like...

"It's Obama's fault."
-DaButt.

His approval ratings are approaching subterranean levels ... ;)

Mad Milfy woman and her fat gay husband would be entertaining winners in 2012.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ August 23 2011, 9:17 PM BST

Oh, the next ones in always blame some stuff on the previous lot.

Have you noticed how many times the word 'inherited' has been used by our Condem chums?

Angry

Quote: 404 Not Found @ August 23 2011, 2:39 PM BST

The religious should be able to take such mocking. I can't remember the last time I encountered any anti-religious mocking that had any wit and certainly any that had any insight.