Trollied - Series 1 Page 8

I really wasn't expecting much, but laughed out loud several times. It's a broad, simple series, but when done well this sort of thing is a nice change from stuff that just tries too hard.

The butchers are great, as are the two customer service women.

One omission, though... no security guard!

Will watch the second ep later. A woman in the pub really liked it and said she thought it was more of a woman's comedy. I felt it needed Dinner Ladying up m'self.

Haven't got round to watching this yet, but I will soon. Will give me an excuse to finally watch Sky One. I've had it for years but haven't turned it on once yet. What is it like? A sort of cross between Dinnerladies and The Office? Good to see Horrocks back on TV. Or it will be when I watch it.

Quote: Marc P @ August 6 2011, 10:21 AM BST

A woman in the pub really liked it and said she thought it was more of a woman's comedy.

What's that when it's at home?

Quote: Shandonbelle @ August 6 2011, 11:03 AM BST

Goodness knows - some version of chicklit for sitcom I guess. Chickcom. :)

I feel like chickcom tonight.

Just watched the first episode; thought it was good. Warm, funny, looking forward to more.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ August 6 2011, 11:03 AM BST

A 'titcom' or a 'momedy'.

Enjoyed episode two, I think it has the potential to develop into a good show; be intersting to see how it grows. It's a bit Like Early Doors with a little bit of The Office thrown in.

I much preferred episode two. Some bits still jarred to me but most of the performances were very good.

RW of the Daily Mail gave it FOUR stars!

Quote: Matthew Stott @ August 6 2011, 4:02 PM BST

It's a bit Like Early Doors with a little bit of The Office thrown in.

Laughing out loud yeah, good one Matt.

Quote: random @ August 6 2011, 8:06 PM BST

Laughing out loud yeah, good one Matt.

I wasn't commenting one way or the other on quality there, just the tone.

I do hope it does turn out to be popular

Quote: bushbaby @ August 7 2011, 12:39 AM BST

I do hope it does turn out to be popular

How can it be popular when it's on Sky?