The Sitcom Mission 2011 Page 135

Is there still availability for the 5.00pm show?

The 5pm show is only open for industry at the moment. We may release tickets at the door if there are any seats available, but we won't be releasing any tickets until we know numbers on Monday.

At the moment, we've got

Tiger Aspect
Mammoth Screen
RDF Media
Avalon
Knight Hall literary agency

and waiting to hear back on a lot more.

We may have some tickets for the 5pm show on sale tomorrow from 2pm. Check here after 2pm to see if there's anything available:

http://newdiorama.tsd-aff.com/

Also in attendance, amongst others, will be:

Talkback Thames
Eyeworks
Chrysalis
Big Talk Productions
DLT Productions
Tiger Aspect
Mammoth Screen
RDF Media
Avalon
Knight Hall literary agency

Cheers, Declan

I would just like to say good-luck to all the finalists for tomorrow.

^
me too

Yep. Good luck all. Sadly I don't think I shall be able to make it to see it all go down.

Very best of luck to all finalists!!! What an achievement and such a great opportunity! I was lucky to attend one of the script reading workshops earlier this year alongside The Box writer Russell Obeney - good luck Russ!!! Tis a great thing you do Simon and Declan and I look forward to entering the 2012 competition!!

Just got back from a very enjoyable evening at the Sitcom Mission final. I won't attempt to steal the thunder of the organisers in announcing the winner but I will say big congratulations to all the finalists for putting together five quality sitcoms, all of which could have "legs" if picked up.

Also, I seem to have identical taste to industry bods as I chose the same winners for best actor, actress and sitcom.

Good to see you Badge, thanks for coming.

Winners here:

https://www.comedy.co.uk/news/story/00000584/sitcom_mission_2011_results/

Thanks to anybody who took part in any way and supported us this year. We very much hope to be back next year. We'll let you know.

Cheers, Declan and Simon

Cheers Declan - sorry I didn't get the chance to say hello to Simon as he was busy being German.

The winning sitcom What Next? was "fun and funny" according to my brief notes, with a great ensemble cast and a well-deserved best actress award for Joy Merriman. I could easily see this on telly.

Best actor went to Stephen Harvey as the captain of HMS Lillyliver in In the Meantime - a terrific central performance (and a terrific character too, in a nod to the writers).

Well done all round.

Well done to Abigail and Emma and commiserations to the other finalists.

And well done to Simon and Declan for producing what seems the most well-organised competition this year. Best of luck and hope it keeps running.

Dan

Yes, well done Abigail and Emma. Hope the 'What Next?' commission goes well and we see the fruits of your labours onscreen soon.

Congrats also to the runners up. It's still a hell of a thing to be in the top 5 sitcoms from 1800 entrants.

And of course well done to Simon and Declan too!

Congratulations to the 'What Next' team, to Stephen for his deserved 'best actor' award, and to all the finalists for a great night of comedy. And thanks to Simon and Declan for organising the whole three ring circus!

Congrats to Abigail and Emma! Hope "What's Next?" goes on to big things.

Cheers to to Simon and Declan for running the competition.

Congratulations to the winners, finalists and all involved.