Salutations

Hello all. I'm Pete with an unusual nickname of "Odin." I'm a huge comedy fan and an amateur gag writer. The only success to date is having my jokes repeated on different web sites and social networks. My style could be called blue, though I do write jokes across the comedy spectrum.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and hopefully pick up some tips and hints on honing my writing skills.

Cheers.

Odin. :)

Hello Odin
& Welcome

Hi Oden. Welcome to the site. Wave

Hello to you Odin. Welcome to the land of sunshine and happiness Pleased

Thank you for the welcomes. The land of sunshine and happiness, sounds very appealing as I look forlornly out of the office window. :( :P

Hi there.

Hello Wave

Shalom Wave

Quote: Odin @ June 14 2011, 10:29 PM BST

My style could be called blue, though I do write jokes across the comedy spectrum.

Impressive. I'll have a red one-liner please, followed by a yellow sketch. :)

And hello. Wave

Quote: Odin @ June 15 2011, 8:18 AM BST

Thank you for the welcomes. The land of sunshine and happiness, sounds very appealing as I look forlornly out of the office window. :( :P

That is the pain of the modern world I'm afraid, even gods have admin to do. :D Hello Wave

Quote: Odin @ June 15 2011, 8:18 AM BST

Ditto, and the fact that I'm in Australia where it's meant to be sunny, instead it pisses down with rain everyday. Just like being back home :(

Hello you.

Odin? Your son hit me over the cranium with a hammer.. I now have a thor head.

Skiver! Hello.