Catherine Tate accused of racism Page 3

The whole thing is bloodie ridiculous! Comedy is about making light of situations. We are all aware of how terrible some of these situations may be. We live amongst them. However making light is a great way to carry on regardless.
Some people have nothing better to do but ring up & complain. Friendless sado peeps! F**k them.
Now Miss Tate. Do a suicide bomber one next year!

Quote: Charley @ December 30, 2007, 12:28 AM

The whole thing is bloodie ridiculous! Comedy is about making light of situations. We are all aware of how terrible some of these situations may be. We live amongst them. However making light is a great way to carry on regardless.
Some people have nothing better to do but ring up & complain. Friendless sado peeps! F**k them.

Dear BSG, I'd like to complain about a post I read on your forums...

Quote: Charley @ December 30, 2007, 12:28 AM

Just make sure you do it as accurately as possible.

Quote: Leevil @ December 30, 2007, 12:30 AM

Dear BSG, I'd like to complain about a post I read on your forums...

Laughing out loud
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Leevil I will be your fwend!

Quote: Charley @ December 30, 2007, 12:33 AM

Laughing out loud
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Leevil I will be your fwend!

P.S. Heeeeelllppp!

*Silences Leevil with her downstairs tongue*

Quote: Charles E. Lawley @ December 29, 2007, 6:45 PM

In Sociology it's a matter of opinion. It's definately ethnicist, but it could be argued there are biological differences between the people of Northern Ireland and England.

I lived in England for a couple of years way back in the early 90's.
'Biological differences' is what exactly? People in UK and Ireland are generally pretty similar, possibly different political aspirations for some in N.I.. I didnt see CT over Xmas although I have seen the northern irish gay character before. Wasnt offended, wasnt ROFL either.

Excuse me, but I have to go now and plot the overthrow of UK govt in N.I. by violent means.

Bye (shit, bloody balaclava's on back to front).

Quote: Charley @ December 30, 2007, 12:45 AM

*Silences Leevil with her downstairs tongue*

:O

Quote: Nigel Kelly @ December 30, 2007, 12:46 AM

'Biological differences' is what exactly? People in UK and Ireland are generally pretty similar, possibly different political aspirations for some in N.I.. I didnt see CT over Xmas although I have seen the northern irish gay character before. Wasnt offended, wasnt ROFL either.

Excuse me, but I have to go now and plot the overthrow of UK govt in N.I. by violent means.

Laughing out loud
*Claps*

Quote: Nigel Kelly @ December 30, 2007, 12:46 AM

I think that Charles is having a go about you all being Celts and ginger.

Quote: David Chapman @ December 30, 2007, 12:54 AM

I think that Charles is having a go about you all being Celts and ginger.

well, i'm brown haired (around the back and sides!)

Quote: Nigel Kelly @ December 30, 2007, 1:01 AM

well, i'm brown haired (around the back and sides!)

He's a racist that Charles you know.

I'm not a big fan of the Tate (just not my cuppa tea) but I think she was poking fun at the stereotype more than anything. It's all a bit silly really and I feel sorry for her that people have reacted in that way.

I feel sorry for the people who have reacted in that way. I mean, how pathetic can you get?

I feel sorry for all the little puppies that get mistreated by their owners.