London Comedy Writers' Festival 2011 Page 9

Have any BCGers had any success from these festivals before? Anyone been discovered and whisked away to fame and fortune that you know of?

:)

Huzzah decision made!

Has everyone got their business cards ready?

Quote: Flaner @ April 7 2011, 9:03 PM BST

Yes! Thank god! very stressful it was to CHECK IT OUT!

http://www.facebook.com/MeetTheNewmans

Tatoo gun

Quote: Flaner @ April 7 2011, 9:03 PM BST

Yes indeed. I'll be walking around and doing a Del Boy (holding my business card up in the air).

Quote: Marooned @ April 7 2011, 9:10 PM BST

Yes indeed. I'll be walking around and doing a Del Boy (holding my business card up in the air).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoIvd3zzu4Y

This is us on Saturday.

No, not there Friday. There are only so many travelcards I can buy in one weekend.

I shall be spottable on Saturday as I will wear my Fools & Horses t-shirt, my Fools & Horses socks and my Oscar the Grouch underpants.

If anybody sees those, could you please tell me to stop drinking and to put my trousers back on...

Dan

I put that on your facebook wall you just won't stop drinking.

Or wearing comedy underwear.

Dan.

I'll be there tomorrow. Please say hello! I'll be looking out for BCG members by trying to spot those that have, like me, been sitting in front of a computer too much.

<-- I look like this by the way. Well like that, but more knackered

signed up to this at the last squeak of the pip, and don't know anybody so if you see me, please be my friend.

I look exactly like the photo on the left, except without the hat, the beard or the clothes ... actually with similar clothes. Think fat vagrant Monty Don.

But I'm sure I'll spot you guys - you'll be the ones in a huddle being courteous and supportive of one another, right?

What's your name?

I'm joel soetendorp

I'll be there and would love to meet some more BCGers in person.

<-- I don't look like this. I hope.

This is me.

but my underpants will be lower. Hopefully.

Dan