Newsjack - Series 4 Page 58

RJ, you are the Angel of Death.

I have come for the souls of your sketches. Just pop them in the bag when you're ready.

Quote: RJ @ March 17 2011, 1:40 PM GMT

I have I come for the souls of your sketches. Just pop them in the bag when you're ready.

So, you're from Radio Rejects. Didn't quite picture you like this Lydia.

Quote: RJ @ March 17 2011, 12:42 PM GMT

Sorry - they didn't make it either.

I feel like Captain Dreamcrusher here!

Mine were.... on second thoughts I'll leave it Pleased

Quote: KLRiley @ March 17 2011, 2:01 PM GMT

So, you're from Radio Rejects. Didn't quite picture you like this Lydia.

:D

Quote: Shandonbelle @ March 17 2011, 2:23 PM GMT

Mine were.... on second thoughts I'll leave it Pleased

You might be pleasantly surprised!

Didn't submit anything this week, still f5'ing though. There's something wrong with me.

Was there smug-looking little tin fu*ker bleeping and trundling around blanking and / or ignoring everybody in the room?

The Newsjack Robot has been placed back in the cupboard next to the hoover for another six months.

Rest easy, son...

Quote: RJ @ March 17 2011, 4:45 PM GMT

The Newsjack Robot has been placed back in the cupboard next to the hoover for another six months.

Rest easy, son...

Good riddance to the little git!

List is up http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00zlctc
No joy for me, so just the ten-seconds worth for this series, hopefully will improve on this during series 5 (assuming there is one!) - congrats to any BCGers who made it in tonight, don't recognise any of the names from round these parts though...

See you over on the critique thread. (Wanders off muttering) I don't why I bother. They never use anything I write. :S

Nothing on this episode. Still, managed to get something on at the beginning of the series, which is better than any of the other series of Newsjack I've written for.

I'm on.

Quote: Trabs @ March 17 2011, 5:27 PM GMT

I'm on.

Angry

Quote: Trabs @ March 17 2011, 5:27 PM GMT

I'm on.

:)