Come Fly With Me - Series 1 Page 4

Quote: Veronica Vestibule @ December 25 2010, 11:21 PM GMT

the two guys did make it clear that some of the Spices were more saleable than others.

I thought their spiel was just trying to make a silk purse out a sow's ear. I imagine they did try to get some more up to date celebs to make the sketch more relevant.

Quote: Tim Walker @ December 23 2010, 7:57 PM GMT

On the positive side, at least they're showing a black person with a job, which surely must be a first in British television? Maybe the character will become some kind of aspirational role model? :)

Unimpressed The ownner of the airline is black. There the compliments end, lazy reworking of the 4tv model, almost word for word. I'm afraid anyone could copy this stuff!
Shame reallly...

Poor in my view.

I liked Moses and the old woman, that's about it.

Sorry fellas, 'cos I was looking forward to this.

Wonderful opening episode. Had me in stitches. The Immigration Officer Ian Foot was my favourite by far. The comparison with the picture of the girl and the old man was amazing. Good to see Matt and David back to the best.

I get the impression that Lucas and Walliams are creatively spent/f**ked, and this was a leftover idea they had in a notepad from 2000.

Thought it was piss-poor.

Sorry

:(

I sat through it, but that's probably due to the fact that I was full of expensive booze.

Come Fly With Me was actually third for the day. Someone sent me the ratings and Doctor Who had just over 10.3 million and was rounded down to 10.3 and Come Fly With Me had just under 10.3million but was rounded up.

Quote: cylon6 @ December 26 2010, 5:54 PM GMT

Come Fly With Me was actually third for the day. Someone sent me the ratings and Doctor Who had just over 10.3 million and was rounded down to 10.3 and Come Fly With Me had just under 10.3million but was rounded up.

Pretty dam impressive for a comedy show.

Quote: James Cotter @ December 26 2010, 6:00 PM GMT

Pretty dam impressive for a comedy show.

In this day and age that is not too shabby at all. Little Britain at its peak was getting 10 million I seem to remember.

Quote: cylon6 @ December 26 2010, 6:03 PM GMT

In this day and age that is not too shabby at all. Little Britain at its peak was getting 10 million I seem to remember.

Around that for series three I think. Not only did it get 10.3 million viewers at its peak but its average was 10.3 million. No other programme in the top ten maintained such a good average.

I'd expect the first episode of any new Lucas-Walliams series to draw viewing figures similar to the last episode of their previous series.

The figures for Episode 2 will tell us more about the popularity of Come Fly With Me.

Obviously its figures were extra inflated because of it being Christmas Day, so it will naturally shed quite a large amount come the next episode.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ December 26 2010, 6:43 PM GMT

Obviously it's figures were extra inflated because of it being Christmas Day, so it will naturally shed quite a large amount come the next episode.

Well of course but the average rating was very, very impressive.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ December 26 2010, 6:43 PM GMT

Obviously her figure was extra inflated because of it being Christmas Day, so she will naturally shed quite a large amount come the next episode.

But enough about Cheryl.