Come Fly With Me - Series 1 Page 9

Yeah, but you appeared to be continuing the point made by the poster you quoted, and he *was* referring to Lucas and Walliams playing EVERY character.

(Although you can never be sure with that bloke.) Anyway, moving on ... :)

How can anyone accuse this of being racist?

By the way Keep them out looks a good game.

Watched this last night. I enjoyed the baggage handlers and the pilot couple.

The pilot couple is an idea that's insane and completely simple.

Ergo very funny.

I also like the 2 Irish cabin stewards. Especially doing the 2 pint joke dead literally.

I liked the 'what size fries?', 'what fries size?', what fries fries?' bit. I rewound it and watched it again twice.

It certainly has got better since the one on Christmas day, which I thought was poor. Still a bit hit and miss, but getting more hits than misses.

Jim Davidson's a fan. I'm not making a joke.

The first two episodes made me smile, but ep three had me pissing myself. I thought it was hilarious!

Particularly Ian the border security guy, holding up the French guy because his background looked different to his passport photo, then waiting for him to grow a moustache. Beautifully silly.

Matt Lucas is so versatile whereas David Walliams has about 2 different characters but they are both still brilliant.

Really enjoyed the Disneyland couple, hope they return.

Tommy has to be the best character - I really hope his dream of becoming a pilot comes true.

Control tower: "Prepare for take off..."

Turns to co-pilot: "Prepare for take off (?)"

Gave episode three a watch because a few people on here said it gets a lot better.

WELL, YOU ALL LIED TO ME. I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY NOW.

Stinking pile of horsepoopies.

Although I did snigger at the line "because he was French".

As has been mentioned this was billed as a sitcom but is in the spoof-doc genre that has been done to death. Total cop-out as a sitcom has to have a storyline. Clealy all they've done here is watch a few episodes of that Easyjet thing and rehashed them almost scene for scene.

Watched for the first and last time last night. Little Britain in the airport.

Quote: Griff @ January 11 2011, 9:40 PM GMT

What were you expecting a Lucas and Walliams sketch show to be like? Silent Witness?

That would be pretty funny.

.....or would it?