Never Mind The Buzzcocks - Series 24 Page 10

Quote: The Silent Satirist @ December 22 2010, 5:22 AM GMT

Groban was an excellent host. This episode was a lot better than the filth we have had to sit through. Was Phill's walk off the last we will see of him finally as he is becoming really tiresome? Just having one breath of fresh air (Fielding) ain't enough. We need a replacement ... Hound or Boyle or dare I say it even Mr Dee.

Not that "silent" really, are you? Errr

:)

Quote: Tim Walker @ December 22 2010, 5:07 PM GMT

Not that "silent" really, are you? Errr

:)

I speak only when it is needed. Phill Jupitus is getting really dull. Also being silent on a forum - surely an oxymoron....

Wasn't Ce-Lo great. Must get his album.

Also Webb was very funny at times.

Hot damn, Frankie's on form.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00xcb3m/Never_Mind_the_Buzzcocks_Series_24_Episode_12/

Frankie episode was very funny.

Groban was an absolutely awful host. Such a dull, dull episode - worse than the terrible Juliette Lewis appearance by quite a stretch. At least her complete confusion allowed us to laugh at her.

Frankie Boyle last night though, that was just superb. The best episode for a very long time, constant laughs all the way through. Wonderful. Permanent host please, TalkbackThames.

You are wrong about the Groban, he was delightful.

(He tickled her womb. She won't forget that in a hurry.)

I still feel tingly.

He wasn't. He was boring.

Oh wow.....my third post and I'm disagreeing with *Aaron*!

I thought he was one of the best hosts since they started the guest host thing. A touch of the confusion that made Juliette Lewis bearable, a touch of overconfidence that was also somehow self-deprecating and just the right amount of thinly-veiled abuse of the guests that was delivered alot more subtly that Simon Amstell ever managed.

Don't watch the "Best Of" show. It has that shit guy presenting it, and the first two minutes are so shit you'll want to kill yourself.

I've just watched the Frankie Boyle one. It was brilliant.

David O'Doherty? He's awesome. I enjoyed the best of show.

It's been a great series, but I definitely think Frankie Boyle should take over as permanent host. His two episodes were the best episodes of series 23/24, and would certainly take the show back to the anarchistic punk, not caring what anyone thinks days during Mark's early tenure around 1996-98. The show has its straight man, Phill, it has its surreal slightly odd man, Noel, and now it needs a hard-hitting comedian. And that should be Frankie.