Cyclists! Page 4

;)

Well said Frankie. We could do with some razor wire I think.

PS - have you noticed how Aaron keeps getting to the top of the page?

*has David killed before he can pass on further details of the conspiracy*

so wait... lemme get this straight. You Brits don't have to put up with broken glass, giant plastic garbage cans, soiled diapers and dead squirrels on your streets?

You live in an amazing country.

Quote: Camo @ November 21, 2007, 8:30 PM

so wait... lemme get this straight. You Brits don't have to put up with broken glass, giant plastic garbage cans, soiled diapers and dead squirrels on your streets?

Sounds like a treasure trove! Hey, are those diapers fresh? Squirrel ... mmm a delicacy to be sure!

You mean.. you don't have to eat that stuff and you can afford to just leave it lying in the street? Gee.. land of plenty, eh?

But have you solved the cyclist problem though.. got many on death row in your state? :)

Quote: Camo @ November 21, 2007, 8:30 PM

Depends where you're from! (Definitely never seen anything that bad myself though.)

Quote: Frankie Rage @ November 21, 2007, 6:21 PM

Laughing out loud glad to be of service!

On those cycle paths you mention, steam must of course give way to sail!

But as a courteous cyclist (at last we've found one.. ;)) you would already recognise that, wouldn't you?

Of course, I am courteous and kind to all my fellow path and road users alike. Why, only this morning I politley informed a bus driver that he may have slightly cut me off a bit. We talked it over, shook hands and went our seperate ways.

It's all very civil where I come from.

Quote: monkeybeard @ November 22, 2007, 8:52 AM

Of course, I am courteous and kind to all my fellow path and road users alike. Why, only this morning I politley informed a bus driver that he may have slightly cut me off a bit. We talked it over, shook hands and went our seperate ways.

It's all very civil where I come from.

Laughing out loud good stuff! If you are sincerely a courteous cyclist then we do applaud you...

However, I'm afraid I and other right-minded citizens will not take your situation seriously until:

+ you have passed (and paid for) a bicycle driving test and have a bicycle driving licence issued by the government

+ you have paid road tax/cycle path tax for your bicycle and are displaying a valid tax disk

+ you are displaying a numbered licence plate (so you can be identified and reported for bad cycling and punished by the law)

+ you have have appropriate and fully paid up and up to date insurance

Why on Earth do you think you have the right to "right of way" and to cycle for free with impunity on roads and cycle paths when you pay f**k all to do so?

Eh?

Bleedin' arrogant free-loading cyclists!

The vast majority of you are a bleedin' menace! ;)

It's only 50 points for a pedestrian so I mainly aim for the dogs.

Quote: ShoePie @ November 22, 2007, 10:01 AM

:O If you had a registration plate on your bicycle I should duly note it down and report you to the appropriate authorities!

SHOEPIE 1

Quote: Frankie Rage @ November 22, 2007, 9:08 AM

However, I'm afraid I and other right-minded citizens will not take your situation seriously until:

+ you have passed (and paid for) a bicycle driving test and have a bicycle driving licence issued by the government

+ you have paid road tax/cycle path tax for your bicycle and are displaying a valid tax disk

+ you are displaying a numbered licence plate (so you can be identified and reported for bad cycling and punished by the law)

You're not actually one of those twats who believes that, are you? I suppose it would explain a lot. (:P)

Quote: ShoePie @ November 22, 2007, 10:01 AM

Surely a bonus 25 if they're virgins?

If I had to have a license plate then SHOEPIE 1 would be pretty sweet!

Quote: Aaron @ November 22, 2007, 10:45 AM

Surely a bonus 25 if they're virgins?

It's so hard to find a virgin in Swindon that we removed it from the score card. I've more chance of hitting a Giraffe!

Laughing out loud

Quote: Frankie Rage @ November 22, 2007, 9:08 AM

Laughing out loud good stuff! If you are sincerely a courteous cyclist then we do applaud you...

Why on Earth do you think you have the right to "right of way" and to cycle for free with impunity on roads and cycle paths when you pay f**k all to do so?

Eh?

Bleedin' arrogant free-loading cyclists!

The vast majority of you are a bleedin' menace! ;)

Same goes for pedestrians then obviously. Walking around unregistered like that, bar codes on their necks I tell you!!

I think you find us courteous cyclists (we have a group with a badge and everything) take the naughty element to one side every now and again and politley ask them to become courteous like us. Most of them agree, but the few that don't are obviously put to sleep. Its for the best I think you'll agree.

I can see both sides of this argument...

I'm a mountain biker (warm weather only, not winter!) and regularly cut through red lights and things.

Yet being the total hypocrite I am, when a biker cuts in front of me in my car I get rather annoyed to say the least!