Status report Page 2,824

Robyn is in bed, feeling ill, and doing uni work. She just read an assigned essay and doesn't know if to trust it. It referred to a female character with the words "him/his/he" repeatedly.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ October 3 2010, 2:20 PM BST

Robyn is in bed, feeling ill, and doing uni work. She just read an assigned essay and doesn't know if to trust it. It referred to a female character with the words "him/his/he" repeatedly.

Prehaps they haven't read it and are covering all bases. Or prehaps yopu missed a chapter where the lass gets a sex change in order to slip past the KGB.

Hope you feel better Robyn!

Quote: Nat Wicks @ October 3 2010, 2:31 PM BST

Hope you feel better Robyn!

^^^ Ohh and this ^^^

Ta. :$
And the woman's name is Frank, but she's a prostitute who fakes a pregnancy. Almost definitely female.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ October 3 2010, 2:53 PM BST

And the woman's name is Frank, but she's a prostitute who fakes a pregnancy. Almost definitely female.

Sounds like a talky. Are there any car chases? Or Hot Air Balloons?

Chip's just visited an old Quaker Burial Mound. It was all right, but it's not really Quaker Burial Mound weather.

How old are the Quakers then?

Dead by the sounds of it.

I'm feeling arty tonight.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ October 3 2010, 6:39 PM BST

Dead by the sounds of it.

I'm feeling farty tonight.

Too much veg?

Quote: bigfella @ October 3 2010, 6:12 PM BST

How old are the Quakers then?

I think they date back to the reign of Henry VIII.

Quote: Gavin @ October 3 2010, 7:36 AM BST

Its ridiculous most the time its stupid sales calls, or someone wanting free advice about fixing their computers or just want to chat...urgh. No thanks.

Use an answering machine as a monitor and only pick-up if you want to talk to them.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ October 3 2010, 2:53 PM BST

But surely all blokes would have to fake pregnancy? :P Feel better soon.

As for me - Tonight am feeling a little more reassured - great for the soul, bad for the angst.

Well she's technically a he because all Jacobean actors were male, but still!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ October 3 2010, 9:17 PM BST

Well she's technically a he because all Jacobean actors were male, but still!

Laughing out loud