Status report Page 2,823

Gav, the news here is hysterical. They keep talking about all the rain in Wales and how the American team is poorly dressed. They make Wales sound like it's in the middle of a rainforest and then give a really shitty history about Wales like nobody in the world knows anything about it.

Quote: AndreaLynne @ October 3 2010, 1:24 PM BST

Gav, the news here is hysterical. They keep talking about all the rain in Wales and how the American team is poorly dressed. They make Wales sound like it's in the middle of a rainforest and then give a really shitty history about Wales like nobody in the world knows anything about it.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Yeh we're pretty awesome down here. :D

So they're doing the Ryder Cup in Wales in October? Haha! Hats off to the brains behind that decision.

Yeah, it's in Newport. Now I'm not claiming to be a geography genius, but even I know that it's a bad time for weather there.

Quote: AndreaLynne @ October 3 2010, 1:28 PM BST

Yeah, it's in Newport. Now I'm not claiming to be a geography genius, but even I know that it's a bad time for weather there.

Oooo I'm intrigued, it might be the Newport near me. We have 2 you see. Newport Gwent and Newport (By me)

Quote: Gavin @ October 3 2010, 1:23 PM BST

....Superb. Did the shell the rabbit's sitting on not seed the idea it might be a turtle :P

OH I get it a little more now. What about a one of these?

They look like winkies with teeth.

Ah it's Gwent. Ahhhhhhhhhhh That explains why the Wales side M4 is now all 40 mph. To catch the tourist.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ October 3 2010, 1:33 PM BST

OH I get it a little more now. What about a one of these?
They look like winkies with teeth.

That is without doubt the ugliest creature I've seen.

This morning they were showing people entering and you could pick out every American tourist...so embarrassing.

Naked Mole Rats are beautiful and you should definitely have one in your thingy.

Quote: Gavin @ October 3 2010, 1:23 PM BST

....Superb. Did the shell the rabbit's sitting on not seed the idea it might be a turtle :P

*Note to self* Remove turtle and pretend it was my idea *Note to Self*

*looks again* Oh yes... :D :P

Or put shell back on turtle to make it more obvious. :)

Nat, the naked mole rat! Amazing children's book!

:D

Quote: AndreaLynne @ October 3 2010, 1:36 PM BST

Nat, the naked mole rat! Amazing children's book!

You know your bald rodents, missy!

It looks like a turd with teeth.

Check out Naked Mole Rat Gets Dressed. It's my 5 year old son's most favourite book. He has it memorized now. I just sit there and turn the pages.

Winkie with teeth.

Quote: AndreaLynne @ October 3 2010, 1:38 PM BST

Check out Naked Mole Rat Gets Dressed. It's my 5 year old son's most favourite book. He has it memorized now. I just sit there and turn the pages.

That sounds amazing. I will look it up.

After Effects is dragging this last part out as long as possible. Don't give me out of memory you sorry bucket of bolts, you rendered bullets flying cars skidding and can't deal with a headbut! Urgh!!