Status report Page 2,821

Had a mountain of tests yesterday and it turns out that my kidney was just being temperamental and is now fine. They still don't know exactly what's wrong with me, but now it's narrowed down a bit.

Ooh that sounds like good news though, yeas?

Yeah, but the still not knowing is kind of shitty.

Hug all rooound!

Also, my hair's all glittery. :(

One tiny sequence to finish today then animaton is complete

Quote: Gavin @ October 2 2010, 11:14 AM BST

Who ever is phoning me repeatedly, please take the hint. I'm. Not. Answering.

Years ago, before mobiles, it used to be quite normal for people to 'leave the phone off the hook' so that no-one could call. It was perfectly acceptable. These days, society seems to want us to all to be available all the time. We're expected to be 'on call' permanently.

Quote: Nogget @ October 3 2010, 7:21 AM BST

Years ago, before mobiles, it used to be quite normal for people to 'leave the phone off the hook' so that no-one could call. It was perfectly acceptable. These days, society seems to want us to all to be available all the time. We're expected to be 'on call' permanently.

Its ridiculous most the time its stupid sales calls, or someone wanting free advice about fixing their computers or just want to chat...urgh. No thanks.

Quote: Gavin @ October 3 2010, 7:36 AM BST

Its ridiculous most the time its stupid sales calls, or someone wanting free advice about fixing their computers or just want to chat...urgh. No thanks.

Anyway....about fixing this computer. Whistling nnocently

Quote: Gavin @ October 3 2010, 7:36 AM BST

We seem to be sleep-walking into a situation where we are demanded to all hook up to each other permanently through machines. Nightmare dystopia.

And my computer needs fixing too...but at £1 a minute for phone advice, it might be cheaper to just get a new one.

Quote: bigfella @ October 3 2010, 7:44 AM BST

Anyway....about fixing this computer. Whistling nnocently

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud I don't mind doing it. Just want peace and quiet sometimes.

Quote: Gavin @ October 3 2010, 7:17 AM BST

One tiny sequence to finish today then animaton is complete

Excellent.

Quote: Nil Putters @ October 3 2010, 11:24 AM BST

Excellent.

Its done

Oooh, congrats.

Quote: Nil Putters @ October 3 2010, 11:36 AM BST

Oooh, congrats.

Ta just render it wait for a background and then send it off.