The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 182

QPR won again today!! What a great start to the season. I hope we can keep it up. I just love those superhoops :D

Man Utd beat Liverpool! Yay!

Where on earth has Berbatov's form come from?!

Quote: Jack Massey @ September 17 2010, 6:01 PM BST

Scholes- How can you say that? Have you seen what he's been doing this season
Fletcher- Great underated player, very consistent. Not world class, but very good
Nani- An emerging talent. Seems to be getting better.
Carrick- Agreed. He's a load of rubbish
Park- Great for the big occassion. Not great technically, grafter and will always run himself to the ground.

As a non united fan (but genuine football fan) I have to agree that Scholes is far from past his best and is still in the top few midfield players in the country. Fletcher gets better and better each season. Unselfish hard grafter who has earned his place.

That's their problem now tho, isn't it, too many grafters and not enough artists. That's why they're puffing hard to keep up with the leaders again. They haven't replaced Ronaldo with like. Rooney and Scholes are being asked to do it all. Arsenal keep bringing creative players in, I don't really like their tippy tappy system but they do have creative talent in midfiled. MU have two untalented runners, one passer whose radar is seriously wonky and a slow, ageing minor genius given to rash moments and genrally awful tackling. They will do very well to finish 2nd this season. Title's already Chelsea's.

Quote: Chappers @ September 16 2010, 11:50 PM BST

If he thinks such a squad is capable of winning anything I think he should be put out of his misery.

I seem to remember this squad losing out by a point while having virtually no defence for part of the season...

Oh and getting ripped off in the Champions league.

Oh and winning the Carling Cup Smarmy

That was pissing brilliant today. I've slagged him off a lot in the past, but tonight Dimitar, I fecking love you!!!
Made up for the shambles I had to endure yesterday: FC United 1-4 Stocksbridge Park Steel

Quote: Will Cam @ September 19 2010, 12:52 AM BST

QPR won again today!! What a great start to the season. I hope we can keep it up. I just love those superhoops :D

Will, if you haven't got anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Carlos Tevez is to marry an 18-year old darling. I'm guessing it's his looks that attracted her.

http://soccerlens.com/babes/18-year-old-argentinean-actress-ready-to-marry-carlos-tevez/

:O

Edit to show a pic of Tevez

http://tinyurl.com/3y9rxg6

Prick.

Quote: Splodge @ September 20 2010, 9:44 AM BST

Will, if you haven't got anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Laughing out loud

I see all the Premier League teams are taking the piss out of the League Cup again.

Seriously I don't think they should be invited into the competition. It is after all the Football League Cup and as they're no longer members of the football league they should at least treat it with some respect.

Quote: Will Cam @ September 19 2010, 12:52 AM BST

I'm pleased they're doing well again but it just shows that you need someone with loads of money to invest to change things round.

Chelsea 3 - 4 Newcastle Eh? :D Can't wait to see the highlights later.

Oops
Liverpool 1 Northampton 2
halfway through extra time.

Laugh it up crazy Man U/Everton/Chelsea fans

EDIT

They're out & only Man U can laugh from what I've seen.

Chelsea, Liverpool and Man City all out. Another Villa v Man U final on the cards :)

Give the cup to Utd now and save time :D