Grandma's House - Series 1 Page 20

It debuted with 1.5 million viewers. It'll haemorrhage those and be under a million by the end of the series. Which will be it's first and last. Knowledge.

Stop ittttt!

Quote: bushbaby @ August 17 2010, 4:01 PM BST

:D :D :D :D :D
Just in case you're not joking he was the Head of Comedy also directed The Royle Family at some stage.

You mean Andy Harries then, not Harris. Only controller at Granada though, not the BBC.

Quote: Aaron @ August 17 2010, 6:10 PM BST

You mean Andy Harries then, not Harris. Only controller at Granada though, not the BBC.

Yes that's he, he was at Granada by the time he got my scripts from Caroline's agent

Quote: bushbaby @ August 17 2010, 4:52 PM BST

Ok what was the beginning,

Simon arriving at the house with a new car.

the muddle

That you're in, or the middle of the episode? The middle of the episode was the debate over the car and the cancer.

and the end

Simon leaving with the car, having lost his arguments against his family's madness.

and what made you laugh?

The dialogue. The characters' exchanges. The visual humour.

Quote: Aaron @ August 17 2010, 6:17 PM BST

Simon arriving at the house with a new car.

That you're in, or the middle of the episode? The middle of the episode was the debate over the car and the cancer.

Simon leaving with the car, having lost his arguments against his family's madness.

The dialogue. The characters' exchanges. The visual humour.

you sound like you're supporting jewish, my hubby is jewish and Liverpool a double wammy for humour and he saw nothing in it.
The middle/muddle, I'd switched off in my mind by that point as I was bored out of my head

Quote: bushbaby @ August 17 2010, 6:35 PM BST

you sound like you're supporting jewish

?

you sound like you're supporting jewish, my hubby is jewish and Liverpool a double wammy for humour and he saw nothing in it.

?

Didn't expect you youngsters to get that.

The above quote makes no sense whatsoever.

As doesn't Grandma's House.

You must be a grandmother. Unimpressed

With a house.

a bungalow

This is nonsensical: this was fantastic content pretty much from start to finish.

A message to MOR Units, Skillset Defecits and memebrs of the Non-Zeitgeist - if you don't get this, just stop watching. Realistically, your opinions count for nothing in the Media World, and you should face up to this. Get Relevant.