Most annoying comedy catchphrase Page 3

Quote: catskillz @ July 28 2010, 6:09 PM BST

I don't think Tina Fey's "I want to go to there" catchphrase, on 30 Rock, works at all, but she keeps saying it. Someone should just tell her to scrap it, unless they're all too scared to tell her.

Oh so wrong ! That's one of my favourite lines. It consistently cracks me up and has worked it's way into my common usage.

Also I don't think it is a catchphrase because it's only used 3 times accross all 4 series.

Quote: catskillz @ July 28 2010, 6:09 PM BST

I don't think Tina Fey's "I want to go to there" catchphrase, on 30 Rock, works at all, but she keeps saying it. Someone should just tell her to scrap it, unless they're all too scared to tell her.

No they shouldn't! I love that little phrase.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ July 28 2010, 10:30 PM BST

Also I don't think it is a catchphrase because it's only used 3 times accross all 4 series.

Nerd

and has worked it's way into my common usage.

That and 'I got something on my mind grapes.'

I'm not sure there has been a line in 30 Rock that doesn't work...

I don't remember it being a catchpharse either, I can think of 3 occassions when Tina said and I thought it was a great line at the time. Tina Fey can do no wrong in my book though.

'How you doing' from Friends is quite annoying, as is 'I'm a lady'.

Quote: AngieBaby @ July 28 2010, 10:38 PM BST

catchpharse

Teehee.

Say what you see.

Lee Nelson ' quality'

Quote: Matthew Stott @ July 28 2010, 10:35 PM BST

That and 'I got something on my mind grapes.'

I have also found myself saying "What the what?" a lot recently. And I think I threatened to set the Hill Witch on to someone.

I love 30 Rock more than I love cake. Which is quite a lot. Tina Fey is my idol.

And I'm glad so many people agree :D

The most annoying catchphrase for me and to be honest my cousin uses it a lot and that's "Epic Fail" can someone please tell me what in the blue hell does "Epic Fail" mean does it mean that you have failed impressively

Epic Fail would be Troy.
Epic Success would be Gladiator.

Another Enfield snipe but I remember being at school and having to sit through some pretty excrutiating Stavros/Loadsamoney impressions.

Simple one, but in Arrested Development, I like it when they say, 'Her?'

Oh, and in the Office, 'That's what she said'.

Like 'em both!

Oh right I see HAHAHA