Am I a criminal? Page 2

Yer but have some restraint. And dont parade it across forums where girls of that age might come and read!

I don't mean to be having a go but it's something to think about from the girl's (yes that's right a young girl's) point of view. For example how intimidating it is being looked at like that!

:) Sorry Ellie. And girls everywhere.

I also apologie for my fellow man.

We all straightened out now?

Personally teenagers make me quite uncomfortable. They always hang around in group I dont like it...and a little jealous lol

It's dreadful Ellie, I'm sure. I know a quite beautiful woman and she has enormous problems (even now..) with unwanted male attention. It was worse when she was a teenage girl she says (I didn't know her then) and she has been attacked/abused by men several times wanting sex.

Great, eh? Angry

Atleast you can see where i'm coming from. I can understand looknig at young girls (a lot do dress a lot older than they are) but for every woman out there it is not a nice feeling being looked at like a piece of meat. Keep it subtle...and no we don't want to have sex with you! :P

As you can see i edited that - cause i was trying to be nice and agreeable, but couldn't be - i'm not normally (as regs will know) very opinionated...but this got to me! I'm not out to cause problems!

I just want teenage girls to be quieter on the train and keep away from me. Recently about 10 of them got on the train and surrounded me. Fortunately, they were quite jolly but I wanted to climb out of the window. Mouths like foghorns but topics of coversation far less interesting.

Yeuk-a-rama!

Poor old teenage boys.. ;) ;) ;)

<all in jest>

Quote: EllieJP @ October 19, 2007, 12:31 PM

As you can see i edited that - cause i was trying to be nice and agreeable, but couldn't be - i'm not normally (as regs will know) very opinionated...but this got to me! I'm not out to cause problems!

Most peeps on here are big fans of yours and as you are now on a JM's/Shoepie vid you are a top geezer!

Frankie xxx

When I was 15 I was up the duff so I cant really comment to much on that!

What I do find disgusting though is these mothers who dress their 3 year olds up in teenage clothes. I think that is Vile. Shops should be banned from selling them. I once saw a girl of about 3-4 in a mini skirt, long boots and a cut off top. I was almost sick.

Quote: Frankie Rage @ October 19, 2007, 12:39 PM

Most peeps on here are big fans of yours and as you are now on a JM's/Shoepie vid you are a top geezer!

Frankie xxx

Most!? What do you mean most!? ;)

Lol, thanks Frankie! That's really nice! :)

O..k...

Run Scats, Run!!

Quote: Charley @ October 19, 2007, 1:01 PM

When I was 15 I was up the duff so I cant really comment to much on that!

What I do find disgusting though is these mothers who dress their 3 year olds up in teenage clothes. I think that is Vile. Shops should be banned from selling them. I once saw a girl of about 3-4 in a mini skirt, long boots and a cut off top. I was almost sick.

I 100% agree. It sends the wrong message to young girls. I would really love to see bratz taken off the shelfs also. I recently saw a bratz baby wearing a bikini and knee high boots. They are just vile. And we wonder where young girls are getting these warpped images of themselves from. I'm all for palying grown up (I had a large collection of tinkerbell makeup when I was 10) but they are just wrong.

Quote: chipolata @ October 19, 2007, 10:18 AM

I was on a train yesterday and found myself flirting with quite a hot girl who must have only been fourteen or fifteen. And yes, I was thinking about what it would be like to have sex with her... Is that wrong? Should I turn myself into the police so they can pop me on a register?

Only wrong if you act on it mate.

Quote: EllieJP @ October 19, 2007, 11:21 AM

When i was 15 and someone over the age of 19 was looking at me like that -i'd freak out. At 14/15 she is too young to be looked at like that and should be free enough to sit on a train without people turning her into some kind of sex object! Not nice!

I think that you should go and read the original post again. Unless I've missed some kind of update, 'flirting' generally implies something two-way. No?

Quote: Frankie Rage @ October 19, 2007, 12:00 PM

Underage girls should dress and act like underage girls, and behave.. no make up, no jewellery, sensible clothes and shoes.. no flirting with strangers.. have a bit of decorum..

Very true, very true. We need a bit of decency and balance restored in society!

Quote: Charley @ October 19, 2007, 1:01 PM

Laughing out loud (Even though it's actually a pretty serious issue.)

And I'll agree on the not liking them in loud groups!

After Aaron's post - i apologise. Flirting - is generally two way... so... sorry! :)

After Aaron's post - i apologise. Flirting - is generally two way... so... sorry! :)

After Aaron's post - i apologise. Flirting - is generally two way... so... sorry! :)But even if i was flirting and I was 15 and the guy was older than me it could still be intimidating. so nurrrrr

"Very true, very true. We need a bit of decency and balance restored in society!"

They can dress however they want, it isn't their responsibility......I only wish that teenage girls wouldn't scream in quite such a piercing manner.

Quote: Leevil @ October 19, 2007, 1:48 PM

O..k...

Run Scats, Run!!

haha!

I was reading through Ellie's posts-and it IS scary when people do that on tubes, because a) its very obvious if theyre doing it and b) you cant really escape instantly and its not always easy to sit in a carriage with other people in it as it empties out...its also scary for me because I dont get it from boys my own age, so when very rarely something like that happens with someone older-its scary!
Rant over! :P

Quote: Cinnamon @ October 19, 2007, 5:01 PM

They can dress however they want, it isn't their responsibility......I only wish that teenage girls wouldn't scream in quite such a piercing manner.

Mmm, so can men dress however they want, cock hanging out and so forth? I don't think so.

I don't belong to that group of 'men' who think a girl is 'asking for it' if she dresses skimpily, far from it.

But surely these girls have some responsibility for the way they dress?

Why do they want all their bits hanging out and skirt up to their arse anyway? Do they like getting their meat out then? What's it all about?

It's certainly not to attract a man for a 'relationship' 'cos if it is, they have got the wrong idea completely and ought to listen to their parents!

Worried of Throgmorton...

ahhh not always true that "we ask for it"-even in dressing skimpily. My friends got followed on the Spanish trip last year in Madrid centre, and they were in jeans and big hoodies...