Am I a criminal? Page 4

I do like flashing my shoulders. I'm a harlot.

eternity to hell and damnation for you my girl, failing that, no cherry coke for a month.

Pfft, as long as I have sweet precious beloved Babycham NO ONE CAN TOUCH ME! MUH HA HA A HA HAAAA!

I don't care what it says in the men's toilets.....

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ October 19, 2007, 8:07 PM

Easy thing to do: Smile and say the following even if you are older than 15.... "You like what you see? That's cause YOU'RE A PERVERT! I'M 15 YOU DIGUSTING OLD ********. HEY EVERYONE, THIS GUY WAS TRYING TO LOOK UP MY DRESS!". They soon change seats.

;)

A good and noble plan, though I'm not sure whether they'd change seats or throw themselves onto the tracks.

Quote: EllieJP @ October 19, 2007, 3:22 PM

But even if i was flirting and I was 15 and the guy was older than me it could still be intimidating. so nurrrrr

But then you wouldn't flirt in the first place, surely?

Quote: Cinnamon @ October 19, 2007, 5:01 PM

They can dress however they want, it isn't their responsibility......

Well yes, it is. And whether they can dress like that is neither here nor there. The point is that they SHOULDN'T WANT to dress like that.

Quote: Frankie Rage @ October 19, 2007, 6:23 PM

It's certainly not to attract a man for a 'relationship' 'cos if it is, they have got the wrong idea completely

Hahahah, a relationship is the last thing that any of them think of or want. Long gone are the days of decency, stability, and commitment. It's just not 'cool' or something that the majority of da yoot are interested in. More's the pity, IMO.

Quote: Frankie Rage @ October 19, 2007, 6:23 PM

I don't belong to that group of 'men' who think a girl is 'asking for it' if she dresses skimpily, far from it.

Yes and no. Some DEFNIITELY dress like that, with that exact intention. But if we're talking in general, then no, dressing skimpily isn't "asking for it" - it's just really not a help.

Quote: Cinnamon @ October 19, 2007, 6:28 PM

No, but men can wear their trousers low and regularly are seen topless. I've seen men flashing in the street far more than women

Two wrongs don't make a right. Labour have been using that excuse for not giving us the promised referendum.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ October 19, 2007, 6:26 PM

ahhh not always true that "we ask for it"-even in dressing skimpily. My friends got followed on the Spanish trip last year in Madrid centre, and they were in jeans and big hoodies...

Yeah, but they're Europeans, so it's a whole different game for them. ;)

Quote: Aaron @ October 19, 2007, 9:37 PM

But then you wouldn't flirt in the first place, surely?

Well yes, it is. And whether they can dress like that is neither here nor there. The point is that they SHOULDN'T WANT to dress like that.

Hahahah, a relationship is the last thing that any of them think of or want. Long gone are the days of decency, stability, and commitment. It's just not 'cool' or something that the majority of da yoot are interested in. More's the pity, IMO.

Yes and no. Some DEFNIITELY dress like that, with that exact intention. But if we're talking in general, then no, dressing skimpily isn't "asking for it" - it's just really not a help.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Labour have been using that excuse for not giving us the promised referendum.

In a paragraph...

Don't claim that 'the yoof' don't want strong relationships. Maybe the divorce figures of the older generation have slightly tarnished the views of marriage? Besides, this is an idle statement, and isn't backed by fact. It's not your position to saw how they should want to dress, it's your opinion, and if you accept that male dress can be wrong then why are you concentrating on the dress of women?

My God, this is almost political. Does this make me....a blogger?

Quote: jacparov @ October 19, 2007, 8:28 PM

people should wear what they want, i saw a young lady flash her ankles the other day, the shock nearly killed me. I almost took my eyes off her tits.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: Cinnamon @ October 19, 2007, 9:41 PM

Don't claim that 'the yoof' don't want strong relationships. Maybe the divorce figures of the older generation have slightly tarnished the views of marriage? Besides, this is an idle statement, and isn't backed by fact.

The reason is neither here nor there, and it's backed by experience. Not sure how much closer to 'fact' one can get than first-person experience of something. Depends on one's own definition of what constitutes fact I suppose.

It's not your position to saw how they should want to dress, it's your opinion, and if you accept that male dress can be wrong then why are you concentrating on the dress of women?

Because we're not talking about male dress, perhaps...?

My God, this is almost political. Does this make me....a blogger?

Nah, just someone with something at very least bordering on intellect.

First-person experience is one experience. If I had a friend that had fallen down the stairs and died then I wouldn't start thinking "My God, there's obviously an epidemic of stair-related destruction."

Quote: Aaron @ October 19, 2007, 9:54 PM

Nah, just someone with something at very least bordering on intellect.

Ah well, I do so want to have a title. "Wanker" just wears thin after a while.

Quote: Cinnamon @ October 19, 2007, 9:56 PM

First-person experience is one experience. If I had a friend that had fallen down the stairs and died then I wouldn't start thinking "My God, there's obviously an epidemic of stair-related destruction."

First-person, but not isolated.

Well, I know a number of 'yoof' in long term relationships..........lucky bastards.

I know me, also in a long term relationship, and also a yoof. (Arguably.)

Ah, a new heated debate!

Is he a yoof or....long in the toof?

yeah, at what age does one cease to be one o'da yoot and join the legions of the, I dunno, adults? Oldies? Whatever the next one up is.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ October 19, 2007, 8:47 PM

Pfft, as long as I have sweet precious beloved Babycham NO ONE CAN TOUCH ME! MUH HA HA A HA HAAAA!

I don't care what it says in the men's toilets.....

And i wanted to touch you all over rube, gutted. Teary

Down his way, he's known as 'Mr. Feely'. You'll soon know why.