Are we going to meet up or was it all talk!? Page 4

BAH!

Do it again next year! I WANNA COME!!!!!

Hey Ruby, come on, keep those thoughts to yourself!

I am not sure we will ever see Rube as she is always too busy! :)

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ October 11, 2007, 11:09 PM

Take your time planning. I'm booked up with work til early next year! :( Sulk time.

Are doing bird in Holloway?

Meeting up would be a terrible idea. Like flirting online with a woman only to meet her and find she's got one tooth and a boiled sweet for an eye.

Quote: chipolata @ October 12, 2007, 10:19 AM

Meeting up would be a terrible idea. Like flirting online with a woman only to meet her and find she's got one tooth and a boiled sweet for an eye.

:O who told you about me..

walk the walk and talk the talk... let your posts come to life... in some bar... i'm up for it... i have nothing to hide... and i've got no glass eye and i've the correct amount of teeth... so lets meet... i'll provide the head bags... and the conversation if you like

OK... lets make this happen. I must admit, it is a scary prospect (lets face it, its not going to be hard to spot the meet-up if you arrive late: just look for the oddballs!).

I was going to wait until the new site is up-and-running before I organised a meet up, but lets face it, that's probably too long a wait. Anyway meeting everyone in advance could be a good opportunity to get some more ideas for the new site!

Right, to start with, sorry but I'm putting my foot down: the first one is going to be in London for the reasons stated earlier.

The next step is organising a date. This could be fun as we all have busy diaries (myself in particular at the moment)!

Weekend or a week night? Mid-week means pubs will be quieter, but would people prefer the weekend?

London? How original! :P

Norff or Sowff?

I think its pronounced

"Saarf"

In a "saarf" accent maybe.

:P

I was doing, err... Nor'ven!

Quote: Frankie Rage @ October 11, 2007, 6:34 PM

Just to put your minds at rest, I'm not coming as you're all nutters! ;)

Ahem! I've already stated that I'm not coming, so calm down Skib! ;)

If we had an interesting Agenda or stated purpose, I might be up for it but not just to meet up for a chat and a drink.. I feel I don't 'know' anybody well enough on here for that, other than the one's I've already met.

And I am so skint I can only do stuff on a needs must basis... :(

Maybe I'll be there 2008/9?

Have a good one though guys/gals!!! :)

Quote: Frankie Rage @ October 12, 2007, 3:44 PM

If we had an interesting Agenda or stated purpose

We could try and coincide it with a day a comedy is being recorded, we could then go and see that first?

That sounds like a plan Mark.

Quote: Mark @ October 12, 2007, 4:47 PM

We could try and coincide it with a day a comedy is being recorded, we could then go and see that first?

That's a good idea as it would give us all something new to talk about in the pub, although will Skib behave in the studio if he doesn't find it funny? ;)

I'm on a tight budget and even have to work evenings/nights/week-ends at short notice so if it coincides with a date I'm NOT working, then I'd go and see any comedy show being filmed - it's always interesting... plus meeting up after.

If we could get a block of tickets and then someone else could have mine if I have to work?

But of course Frankie Rage won't come it would have to be just me I'm afraid. ;)