Are we going to meet up or was it all talk!? Page 3

yeah come on... i say Kingston... oany other offers..

You can all come & stay at mine. Bring a paintbrush & your own flooring though.

to be fair to people living outside london, wouldn't it be sensible if we met up on a bus. it can set off from london, go up the east, through norfolk and lincolnshire, then yorkshire, into scotland, back down through manchester, into wales via birmingham and finally along the the south coast riviera and back to london. once on the bus, no-one will be allowed off. we, eat, sleep and live on the bus 24 hours a day.

Laughing out loud i love it!

Lol, yes. And we can end it Young Ones stylee!

Just me then?

I'm up for it as long as the bus is like the ones in the early learning centre..
with numbers and letters on the outside and a rather nice bell... also a popcorn machine and a bubble maker for those long trips up north..but i dont wanna drive because i'll be on the old two litre cider bottles

Just to put your minds at rest, I'm not coming as you're all nutters! ;)

Quote: Frankie Rage @ October 11, 2007, 6:34 PM

Just to put your minds at rest, I'm not coming as you're all nutters! ;)

in that case count me in. :D

i feel i must warn you though, (whispers): I'm from the north. Errr

Interesting...
Could you do a passable impression of Lee Mack?
If I closed my eyes?

Quote: zooo @ October 11, 2007, 6:45 PM

Interesting...
Could you do a passable impression of Lee Mack?
If I closed my eyes?

only if you can do a passable impression of tim fine to give me feeder lines.

i do like a girl that closes her eyes. Angelic

Quote: Charley @ October 11, 2007, 1:53 PM

You can all come & stay at mine. Bring a paintbrush & your own flooring though.

A housewarming? Yeah - best to do it before you start decorating though.

I would come along but I think I'm washing my hair that day.

Quote: Mark @ August 27, 2007, 9:12 PM

You're keen Ellie - I like that :)

Firstly, it wasn't just talk - I think everyone meeting up in person is a great idea. As Aaron says, we've been a bit busy recently hence why there's been no solid plans made yet. Plus naturally we're waiting for you to come back to England first :)

October time should be good though... we can hopefully make the meet up a celebration of the new website being live.

Again, just to repeat what Aaron says - the first meet up will be London based. It makes sense the most as it is the closest for the majority and is fairly easy to get to for those who don't live close but are uber keen.

A Midlands meet up will no doubt follow that. I'm in Birmingham now and again.

Of course there's nothing stopping someone else organising a meet up if they'd like one in their area. e.g. Leevil, you could have a Lincolnshire meet up! I seem to remember some talk about a Wales meet up too - Wales is fairly well represented here.

Its was the tram thing that got you wasn't it Mark

Quote: Mark @ August 27, 2007, 9:12 PM

You're keen Ellie - I like that :)

Firstly, it wasn't just talk - I think everyone meeting up in person is a great idea. As Aaron says, we've been a bit busy recently hence why there's been no solid plans made yet. Plus naturally we're waiting for you to come back to England first :)

October time should be good though... we can hopefully make the meet up a celebration of the new website being live.

Again, just to repeat what Aaron says - the first meet up will be London based. It makes sense the most as it is the closest for the majority and is fairly easy to get to for those who don't live close but are uber keen.

A Midlands meet up will no doubt follow that. I'm in Birmingham now and again.

Of course there's nothing stopping someone else organising a meet up if they'd like one in their area. e.g. Leevil, you could have a Lincolnshire meet up! I seem to remember some talk about a Wales meet up too - Wales is fairly well represented here.

Its was the tram thing that got you wasn't it Mark

Take your time planning. I'm booked up with work til early next year! :( Sulk time.

It's likely to be a weekend, before Christmas. Bitchin'.