Flight Of The Conchords Page 5

4401!

I think this show is brilliant. Episode 1 is my favourite so far.
C'mon - the 'I'm not crying' song is genius.
Best comedy on at the moment. Until Boosh 3 next month.

I really enjoyed this so far ,I love the singing.My wife said last night whilst I watching & listening to the singing parts 'I can't believe you are watching this crap' & I say 'it's different I like it'.And then she says 'but its crap'.
I get a great satisfaction though when I can here her laughing quietly in the background,she likes it secretly but won't admit it!She used to say the same thing when I watched 'League Of Gentleman'she would have never have watched it if I hadn't!

Yeah I know people like that who try to pretend they don't like something mainly because they don't quite get it, but then you hear them snigger at it now and again. (not specifically FOTC but any comedy)

Yeah, but there's a big difference between liking something, and just finding the odd line amusing here-and-there.

Tomorrow nights episode is my favourite of the series. Issues is such a great song.

i just watched this. it was the first one i'd seen since episode one.
i have to say that i thought it was wonderful. it is so well written. very funny dialogue. the songs are great too.
i'll definitely be ordering the box set.

First one I've watched properly. On the whole, not so bad. Some very funny lines, actually.

Pity it's all spoilt by those f**king awful "songs" though. They're not just not funny, they are to funny what penicillin is to bacteria, and what water is to fire.

If I had to listen to comedy songs, it would be these, but normally I groan when I hear comedy songs, no offense half the writers on here :P

Each to their own I suppose!

"What man? Why man? Where man? Whose the man? Am I a man? Technically, yes. Yes I am."

"You left me to die. It's the height of rudness."

"They call me the Rhymeosarus, my lyrics are bottomless, uh..."

"I'm the motherflipping."

I loved this episode. And I really liked the songs, I think if you took them out of it it wouldn't be as funny. Alot of songs are better live though. Check out some of the videos on youtube.com

I loved the Motherflipping song today. But kind of hated the songs in the only other episode I'd watched.
So, maybe they grow on you.

I'm the Hiphoppottamous my rhymes are bottomless.......' was my favorite line. Also The manager saying how he sends New Zealanders down back alleys with a map and flourescent bands but they always get mugged made me laugh. And Germaine saying that real gangsters have names like John and Ralph. Actually the whole episode made me laugh :)

What a great episode this week :)

^ what he said.

I really like Jermaine. Such an odd looking guy, but very compelling. Took me absolutely ages to place the Sally character (flippin Nancy from Peep Show wunt it)