Gavin & Stacey Page 45

That was ACE! I actually love it so much! :)

I won't lie to you.
I've taped it & will be watching it later.

:) Yey. There were some classic lines.

Smithy - "Why's he wearing a dress"
Ness - "I don't know"

ah, this is like seeing an old friend again! I love Gavin and Stacey, they've just created so many multilayered and endeering characters, you can't help but get immersed in it! Great to see them all back again :)

===POSSIBLE SPOILER===

Heard Ruth and James on the radio the other day. Ruth said about this being the last series and there will not be another one. Then James in the background said something like "Well, seeing as I'm not around anymore, it'll be difficult".

Could it be that Smithy dies in the final episode?

Smithy and Nessa are continuing their descent into the realm of grotesque characture - both are pitifully unfunny. Ditto Uncle Bryn.

Surprisingly perhaps, there is an appeal in the Gavin/Stacey axis; both give relatively understated and winning performances.

Overall, the show is poor. Appeals to the moron demographic? Sure, I can see that. Quality content? Not so much.

Quote: jim field @ November 28 2009, 9:01 PM GMT

Appeals to the moron demographic? Sure, I can see that.

'I don't like it, I think it's rubbish, therefore anyone who does like it is a moron and I'm better than them'. Sheesh.

I thought Brin's rendition of 'Something inside so strong' was v. good!

*Bryn's*

Yeah, alright jim, from someone who can't even be arsed to capitalise their own name...

Quote: AngieBaby @ November 28 2009, 11:04 PM GMT

Yeah, alright jim, from someone who can't even be arsed to capitalise their own name...

Laughing out loud

Ooh, is this a new series? I love G&S.