Who is the funniest person on this site?

Have read some work on critique after joining this site. Who do you think is the funniest person posting material on here?

"Who is the funniest person on this site?" does not necessarily correlate with "who... is the funniest person posting material on here?".

I'm really enjoying Nigel Kelly's sketches, but Leevil makes me laugh a lot in general.

Quote: Nil Putters @ June 1 2009, 5:07 PM BST

I'm really enjoying Nigel Kelly's sketches, but Leevil makes me laugh a lot in general.

:$

That's only because I tickle you.

I'm not going to make this a love fest, but Nil has the best arse.

Nigel's sketches are always top stuff. I think it's bigfella that has produced some that I've really liked too. The Slaggs always make me laugh with their videos. I could name more, but I'm not going too :P

Quote: Leevil @ June 1 2009, 5:36 PM BST

That's only because I tickle you.

I'm still trying to get the stains out.

Quote: Leevil @ June 1 2009, 5:36 PM BST

I'm not going to make this a love fest, but Nil has the best arse.

Very true. :D

Pft all wrong. I'm the funniest.

Quote: Tim Walker @ June 1 2009, 5:01 PM BST

"Who is the funniest person on this site?" does not necessarily correlate with "who... is the funniest person posting material on here?".

Didn't you say ages ago that you were leaving this site, Tim?

There are so many funny people on this site. It's one of the main reasons I come on here so much.

Quote: Mike Dan-Carter @ June 1 2009, 6:14 PM BST

Didn't you say ages ago that you were leaving this site, Tim?

Oh yeh Tim's back huzzah.

Funniest Male: Timbo

Funniest Female: Dolly Dagger

Most Promising Newcomer: Craig Hosie

Least Funniest: Matthew Stott

Quote: Tim Walker @ June 1 2009, 5:01 PM BST

Too true. I mean, I only have to look at Leevil and I laugh and laugh til I hurt. ;) Hug

Wave HI TIM!

Yea I guess Leevil and Scooty on a regular basis crack me up.

Quote: don rushmore @ June 1 2009, 6:19 PM BST

Least Funniest: Matthew Stott

Not sure what I've done to deserve that, (And I don't post material on here) but it obviously irked you enough to have a dig. Kind of pathetic.

Gav can be funny when he isn't stubbing out his cigar on a child's face while drowning some kittens. Sometimes he'll take the time to do a good knock knock joke.

I'm so sorry but I don't visit critique that often here because it scares me so I couldn't say who writes the best scripts. Plus I don't want to offend anyone by not saying them.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ June 1 2009, 6:29 PM BST

Gav can be funny when he isn't stubbing out his cigar on a child's face while drowning some kittens. Sometimes he'll take the time to do a good knock knock joke.

Check it. Cool