Are you Twittering? Page 3

Quote: Tom G @ April 3 2009, 10:52 PM BST

What does Alan Davies write?

He's currently writing a book.

I can understand why a lot of people aren't impressed by Twitter, but each day when I log on I enjoy a good chuckle at some of the often random tweets, and I've also come across some interesting facts and news stories which I'd have otherwise missed. It's just a bit of harmless fun.

I think the key is to pick who you choose to follow carefully.

We're on there...

Took a while to realise the point and really get going. Stick with it and it becomes quite interesting (and addictive).

@bishopanddouch

Trading one-liners and gags is fun and making mash-ups is great. Really don't get the hate ... especially from people on forums, which are fairly similar in nature.

I agree with the two posters above. You have to give it time. I'm only just getting into it properly. Once you have a few followers and you start feeding off each other it's quite a laugh.

It's also great for the creative brain, trying to be funny with only 140 characters to work with. Good practice for gag writers!

Quote: Leevil @ March 14 2009, 2:33 AM BST

I don't get Twitter. I really don't.

I still don't... add me Whistling nnocently Here you go.

I do Twitter but there's not much to do on it.. Robbie Fowler the footballer sent me a message though it's all good.

The British Comedy Guide is now Twittering :)

Follow us here if you want: http://twitter.com/UKComedyNews

Sexy.

I'm twittering: http://twitter.com/cotterj99

"Are you Twittering?"

No. I have nothing worth twittering about.

I am doing twittering now and feel dirty.

Take your finger out of *there* whilst you do it then.

But I like feeling dirty.

Yeah, me too Pleased

Quote: zooo @ March 14 2009, 2:38 AM BST

I quite like being let into the world of some of the celebs I'm 'following'.

Like Stephen Fry, but also much less famouses like Tony Gardner or Emma Kennedy. They're mostly talking to their real life friends so are more open about stuff than they would normally be, even on their blogs, for some reason.

Quite enlightening!

I hardly ever check it though. Keep forgetting.

How do you know it's really them though? It could be anyone signing in with the name
I don't get twitter either and can't understand all the fuss about it