Red Nose Day

I look forward to this every year. Any gems tonight I should be salivating about? I heard there was going to be a Royle Family special - anyone know what time it's on?

Outnumbered special! :D

Well TV Burp's just finished - ending with Morecambe & Wise kicking the shit out of the Beatles. Ace.

At the risk of sounding pendantic isn't it every other year!? Children in Need is a great charity but...

I love this day though - they've been teasing me at work for getting excited about it.

Once I've handed over my cash I can sit back and enjoy all the hard work they've put in - I'm recording everything I don't watch live, so I still have half a climb to watch and The Apprentice and am looking forward to Ricky Gervais' input and Outnumbered and Harry Hill and pretty much all of it really.

I enjoy how it changes tone as the night wears on and they bring on each new batch of hosts.

I know there are arguments against this kind of thing but I think it's great!

Guess it didn't work in America though. Maybe I've got this wrong but I'm sure I saw an episode of the Amerian Office where he wanted to give money to Comic Relief and they said the charity doesn't exist any more and he insisted that meant they needed the money more than ever! What a guy!

Jx

I think the last one we had was in 2006.

I'm probably not entering into the spirit of this in the proper way - but when is Davina McCall's stint as co-host coming to an end?

She's making me want to turn over to ITV!!!

Where the f**k is Wossy??? Or some kind of half-decent proper comedy presenter

Isn't Tennants enough for you?
I'm sure they change soon.

http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comic_Relief_(charity)#Presenters

Not sure why that's not all a link.

Tennant is fine but Davina?

Christ on a bike!!!!

Lol I'm with you B.

This is skin-crawling. Particularly Tennant. Please no one EVER give him a presenting job EVER EVER again.

Loved the Outnumbered short - although my mum was talking through the first half, so I'm hoping it's repeated later on. >_<

*excommunicates Aaron*

hee.

Tennant's okay! Obviously better at acting though.

My mum also talked through Outnumbered. :)

"Why is the sound all echoey?"

Shurrup.

Quote: zooo @ March 13 2009, 8:41 PM GMT

*excommunicates Aaron*

hee.

Hmph.

He was in Doctor mode I noticed. I'd preferred him being more natural.

Quote: Aaron @ March 13 2009, 8:43 PM GMT

Hmph.

I've recommunicated you.