Red Nose Day Page 3

:|

Your poor mo- father.

Quote: Aaron @ March 13 2009, 9:28 PM GMT

But you can't force help upon them. If the kid's not mentally/emotionally ready to give even her name (and over the phone), then she's extremely unlikely to talk to anyone face-to-face, or to give police, carers, etc, whatever information they may need.

I don't get it. If they need help then help them. She obviously felt threatened or wouldn't of phoned in first place and hiding under bed wen parents got home. ffs.

There has to be line. Do all you can for the kid, yes, but if you try to get information out of her that she is too scared to give, that can open up the question of coersion, and you could end up doing more harm than good.

Take That on - a good time to take the dogs out.

Was I the only one who thought David Blunkett had come on to sing - then realised it was Elbow.

And about time U2 gave something back after launching their career off the back of Live Aid.

Aww, it's been ages since you've slagged off Take That!
I feel all nostalgic...

Laughing out loud!

Oh and Aaron - you were talking about my mother...

And now f**king James Morrison. Why do we watch this crap?

Quote: zooo @ March 13 2009, 10:31 PM GMT

Aww, it's been ages since you've slagged off Take That!
I feel all nostalgic...

I forgot that they existed.

I saw Barlow and Keating together for the first time. So they're not the same person. Well their music is as shit as each other's.

And does anyone else think that the Greek bloke in Franz Ferdinand looks the spit of Nicky Campbell?

Aw, bless you. Proving again that you've never listened to a Take That song...
:)

I've heard toooooooooooooooo many!

Quote: David Chapman @ March 13 2009, 10:40 PM GMT

I've heard toooooooooooooooo many!

1?

Zero!
You just said you leave the room every time. :)

My daughter explained the difference between Dragon's Den and the Apprentice. Not that either appeals to me.

Quote: David Chapman @ March 13 2009, 10:47 PM GMT

My daughter explained the difference between Dragon's Den and the Apprentice. Not that either appeals to me.

:|

Damn right Jonathon.

Louis Walsh finally admits he's gay then.