Time for 'The visit' Page 4

Hear that? That's the sound of a million comedy writers dying.

Quote: Aaron @ July 18, 2007, 11:10 PM

Hear that? That's the sound of a million comedy writers dying.

Oh good! Makes it easier for me then!

well..now i know! Barb or Neilsen,hope they get an accurate idea of those who watch Errr with the recent BBC 'lets tell porkies even to kids',it's hard to know what to beleive from Aunty >_< gets repeated tonight,wonder if they add them all up?...aah..que sara..i was astounded(and delighted) that it was reccommended veiwing of the week in the Observer and the Times!wish i knew someone who read those broadsheets..everyone i know gets the jitters anywhere beyond the Daily Star Laughing out loud

My Grandad reads The Times, if that helps?

Was just wondering after the screening of episode 2 what people's opinions are on The Visit.

Quote: vincent davies @ July 22, 2007, 9:44 PM

Was just wondering after the screening of episode 2 what people's opinions are on The Visit.

Watching it on replay in a mo!

second ep seemed slower than the first, although I have been watching season 1 of scrubs on DVD all day, so got my brain wired to quickfire comedy, and am generally a bit comedied out. Might give it another go this week.

I seemed to agree with Ged. Part 1 introduced the characters well and there were lots of good gags.

I did enjoy it though. Still better than lots of other so-called sitcoms!

I do like the idea of a sitcom in just one scene. Quite a challenge - like the Smoking Room - and probably cheap!

I'm looking forward to Pete's phone up the bum though.

god Bless you David!there are a million gags regarding 'phone up bum' acting,and you have resisted all of them >_< Sundays episode is my favorite,but maybe thats because i got wriggle,giggle and vibrate for a whole week Whistling nnocently keep in touch chaps..Vinny (Blind Pete)

What's your number?

I AM ENJOYING THIS.
Vince you are doing a great job with your acting.
I will be tuning in again every week till the end.

AWWW..thanks Charley,have had a mixed response but mostly positive Rolling eyes On Sunday it's my favorite episode as there is lots of phone up bottom acting which was a giggle (and wriggle!) to film..You have really cheered me up..thank you Wave ..Vinny..p.s a fansite has been set up on myspace but i will check with Mark if it's cool to put the address up..don't want to tread on toe's(but would love you to check it out)..

Quote: Charley @ July 25, 2007, 1:58 AM

I AM ENJOYING THIS.
Vince you are doing a great job with your acting.
I will be tuning in again every week till the end.

Why don't you offer Vincent one of your openings?

Quote: vincent davies @ July 25, 2007, 8:52 PM

p.s a fansite has been set up on myspace but i will check with Mark if it's cool to put the address up

Of course, no worries. People are more than welcome to post links to personal sites and comedy related sites. You can even put it as your signature if you want (achieved via the profile option on the menu bar). Look forward to checking it out.

Just to expand, this isn't a Nazi regime. As long as it's legal, you can link to it. Boards which don't allow linking are pathetic.