Worst 10 British sitcoms ever Page 7

Quote: john lucas 101 @ February 25 2009, 3:20 PM GMT

Might one hilarious consequence involve you spearing her in the back of the head with a sharp instrument of some description?

No, that's in Brown & Blair.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ February 25 2009, 3:20 PM GMT

Blimey! Now you're showing your age. (And mine!)

He's only 25. ;)

(IIRC.)

27 actually.

Close enough!

Two years is a long time, just ask Lennie Godber.

Yeah, but next to the implication that you're the best part of twice that age, it's not much at all!

Fair enough.

I thought that the Goodness Gracious Me theme tune at the start set the tone for Curry and Chips from the start.

One of the sitcoms was Down the Gate, sorry for the error.

I can remember the start of the theme tune for Doctors Daughters.

#Doctors Daughters busy in the surgery# With a little bouncing ball above the words on the screen so that you could sing along at home.

Quote: vim1 @ February 24 2009, 9:40 PM GMT

More suggestions.

The Legacy of Reginald Perrin? when they brought back all the characters years later to flog a dead horse.

Funnily enough I was just reading about this yesterday. I lov ehte orgiinal and although I accpet the 'Legacy' series by the sounds of it is an eligible contender for the worst sitcom ever I would still love to see it. Can't see it being repeated or released on DVD.

Forgot to point to add in my last message that Baddiel Syndrome was extremely shit. The one with Sean from Coronation Street, set in a sitcom was also pretty awful.

Two Pints in the UK = the same crap comedy as Two And A Half Men in the US.
Two Pints is garbage in my books.

At one time I would have agreed that Two And A Half Men is rubbish, but it's grown on me quite a bit recently. I still find myself feeling frustrated and wondering why the hell I'm watching it at times, but I don't turn the TV off in disgust any longer!

Two And A Half Men has Charlie Sheen in. And anybody who's slept with so many prostitutes is all right in my book. :)

Laughing out loud No Arron noooooo!
It's sex jokes and good looking cast are sucking you in!

Quote: Curt @ February 26 2009, 12:54 PM GMT

Laughing out loud No Arron noooooo!
It's sex jokes and good looking cast are sucking you in!

Aaron*

its*

Sex jokes are great, BTW. :D

I'm not really too fond of Two And A Half Men. Despite liking Charlie Sheen and Jon Cryer in most other things.

The kid annoys me I think. I don't understand what he is.

How the flip do you know all of these peoples' names?!